R1 | THEM BEING YOUR BESTFRIEND

REACTION 1 :

ATEEZ BEING YOUR BESTFRIEND

☁️Kim Hongjoong :

-He is your human angel.He will always support you no matter what happens.He also invite you to the studio,so you can hear his new precious work.He also very protective of you.

"Y/N,let's go to the studio,I wanted you to hear my new song"

☁️Park Seonghwa :

-He is just like your mother.Love to cook for you and always bring food when he send you to school or college.He is also your home teacher,he will teach you subjects that you don't understand.

"Let me teach you this subject,I want you to pass this exam"

☁️Jeong Yunho :

-This tall man?.Study? Nuh-uh..He will be by your side but he never care whatever subject you were studying because whenever you study,he will be on his phone,playing battleground game with San.When you are stress or feeling down,he will always hug you to comfort you.

"Look Y/N,I'm going to twerk outside of the house if you don't stop throwing your papers and make the room messy!"

☁️Kang Yeosang :

-This man would bring his most expensive drone and fly it straight to your window since it's open.You look at the drone and find a chocolate bars and banana milk.You smile to yourself and walk to the window and smile at him.

"Hey Y/N! I know you were stress on your exam week so I bought you chocolate and your favourite banana milk!"

Choi San :

-You were currently laying down on the couch while your mother cook the lunch for you and San.He always come to your house whenever he is free from schedule.He on the other side suddenly put shiber on your lap making you turn around and look at him.

"Shiber is here and San is here for Y/N! Fighting for your essay!"

☁️Song Mingi :

-Another tall man is here!!! This man would sit beside you and sing an orange song(you know what I mean😂).He will also feed you some gimbap and rapping his own rap parts in ATEEZ song making you smile at him.

"Geonbae,geonbae,here are some gimbap for you to eat today~~"

️Jung Wooyoung :

-The most noisiest member in the group.This man would laugh when you do the workout since you wanted to lose weight.He would be on the floor,pointing his finger at you and touch his stomach while laughing.

"You really wanna do that workout?! You look like a dying worm right there Y/N..HAHAHAHAHAH~"

️Choi Jongho :

-Jongho would be sitting infront of you in the cafe,looking at your face which is now messy and ugly because you got into a fight with one of the diva girl in your school,she thought that you have 'something' going on with her boyfriend.He would also beat that person ass for messing up with you.

"I would beat that person ass soon! I didn't want you to involve in this matter again because you are my bestfriend and I want the best for you"

Author Notes :

Hello there people! This is my first time writing a reaction since my speciality is writing a fanfiction and fiction.I'm sorry for not updating since I have a lot of assignments to do for my performing arts class.

Thank you for reading and voting❤️I really appreciate your hardwork to appreciate my work❤️.

Tell me if it's bad so I can improve anything that mess up☺️+ I can't wait for ATEEZ Online Concert tomorrow🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️.