11 | PIZZA&CUDDLES • J.YH

Warning : Fluff

You were laying down on the couch while playing with your phone.Your one and only brother is busy watching his favourite E-sports channel on the television.

You were scrolling to your phone,a bunch of pictures you and Yunho went to the amusement park and arcade the past few days.You were missing him like crazy since your parents didn't allow you to go out during this pandemic outbreak since they are worried about you.

You got a call from your one and only giant boyfriend,Jeong Yunho.

"Hey"You said through the phone and you can hear a loud noise from the phone.

"Hey cupcake,uhm are you at home?"

He ask in his sweet voice.

"Yeah I'm at home with my monkey brother"You said and receive a death glare from your brother.

"Ah okay,I will text you later in 10 minutes,love you"

He said before ended the call.

You sigh heavily and put your phone on the coffee table.

"Why are you calling me monkey?"Your brother ask ready to throw a pillow right to your face.

"Because you literally look like one even your behaviour"You said with a boring face and the next thing you know is the two of you had a pillow fight.

🍁🍁🍁

Yunho is busy checking on the stuff he bought for you earlier from the shop.

"Pizza"

"A teddy bear"

"Flower and chocolates"

"Ice cream"

"Her favourite chips"

Yunho smile to himself as he look at the polaroid of you behind his phone.It's you with a flower and a promise ring he bought last month.

He just love your cheeky smile.Despite your bad bitch actions,he still loves you.He doesn't care because you just being yourself.And you are savage and that's hot.

"I hope you like it"He said before driving off to your house.

🍁🍁🍁

You and your brother look at each other when the doorbell rang.

"Who's that?"Your brother ask with his disgusted face.

"Ah,I'll go get the door"I said before walking off to the door.

You open the door and saw Yunho but you close it trying to tease him.

"Hey,let me in.I'm right outside with your favourite pizza and some gifts"Yunho said and you quickly open it.

You hug him and he hug you back,kissing you forehead.

"Hey cupcake,I miss you"He said.

"I miss you more,come inside,my brother is here anyways"You said giving him a way to walk in.

"Ah-Yunho! It's been a long time"Your brother said before they bro-hug each other.

"I brought something to eat but this big paperbag is only for my cupcake"Yunho said handing you the big paperbag.

You take a look and smile at him with a wink.

"I will see you upstairs"You said going up to your room.

"Just don't do freaky things"Your brother tease Yunho.

"Ah,no way,she still minor"Yunho said and they laugh.

"Anyways,here your pizza"Yunho said giving him the plastic bag before going up to your bedroom.

"Hey baby cupcake,what are we watching today?"He ask as he sit on your bed beside you.

"The King Eternal Monarch"You said and he nod.

"Can we cuddles?"You ask him with a pout.

"Of course"He said before you cuddle right next to him.

The next minutes,you and him were eating the pizza while watching the drama.

🍁🍁🍁

After more than a few hours,Yunho felt heavy on his chest and it's you sleeping.

"Aish,you are so cute,I'm so lucky to have you"He whisper and place a kiss on your forehead.

He carefully put the pizza box on the floor and tuck you in bed since it's already 8pm.

You shift a bit when he tuck you in bed.He kiss your forehead one last time

"Sleep tight cupcake"He said turning off the lights and and heading out of your bedroom.

"Yunho..where is Y/N?"Your mother ask.

"She fall asleep,she must be tired with the college work"He response.

"Just have dinner here today alright"Your mother said and he nod.

He throw the pizza box in the dustbin before having a dinner with your family.