05 | NO MORE TRUST • C.S

Warning : Angst

It's August and you were kinda busy with your own shop that you open in town back few months ago.

For the past couple of weeks,you didn't meet San or even going to his studio but you did ask if he's busy or not but he keep on saying that he's busy and have a lot of works.

You being a whole ass detective ask your bestfriend,Mingi what is San up to until he can't meet you or even make time for you.

"Hello...Mingi! Hey!"

You approach him through the call.

"Hey Y/N..what's up?"

He ask and his background is quiet and that make you suspicious because San said that him and Mingi and also the rest of Ateez has a practice.

"Uhm,where are you right now? Because I call San and he said he's with you and the others"

You ask hoping that you will get the answer that your boyfriend of 6 months is there with all of them.

"Uh Y/N,I thought you know"

Mingi said with a confuse tone making your scrunch up your eyebrow in confusion.

"Know what?"

You ask while looking at the door.

"San said that he went out with someone...because we don't have practice today...but Hongjoong hyung is in the studio"

Mingi said and you can heard Seonghwa calling Mingi in the background alongside with Wooyoung who laughing around.

"O-okay..thanks"

You said and you know this day will come.

You always trust your instincts and it said that San is cheating on you with someone.Probably a trainee from their subsidiary company.

You sigh heavily and went to your share bedroom with San and pack all of his stuff.

Because first of all,he's the one living with you and you have a trust issue with someone who might want a second chance.

You put all of his bag in your car and drive straight to the company to find him.It took you an hour and you receive a text from your close close friend,Yunho.

Yunho:

Y/N ya...We are on our way to the studio...Can you come over? Because all of us miss you :(

Y/N:

I'm actually on my way there to look for San..see you there:)

Once you arrive at the company,you carry San's duffle on your shoulder while walking to the elevator.

The company's secretary at the front know you and let you in at anytime because you were quite close with Ateez and most of the artists.