03 | I'M SORRY • J.YH

Warning : Sad-Angst

It's been a month since you last saw Yunho,he didn't even bother to call you or even text you eventhough he's online.You on the other side,text him and left him a voice message every single day because you were super busy with university.

You admit studying liberal arts is hard and taking so much of your time even on your free day.Your rich family always push you to study harder and don't think about other,they said it indirect but you know they mean Yunho who have been acting weird lately.

"Earth to Y/N!"Your bestfriend,Nara said as she snap her finger infront you.

You look at her and mouth a 'what'.

"Come one,you have been spacing out for 10 minutes,the exam is over,you can meet Yunho"She said,taking a sip of her lemon tea.

"He acting weird lately,Hongjoong even told me"You said looking at Nara who eating her kimchi fried rice slowly.

"You just overthink,I know you so stop overthink,it's not healthy"She said giving you a slight smile.You look at your phone and saw a text from unknown.

Unknown number :

She's the one who dating him.I follow them last night,it's your dad order because he feel something is not right with you Miss Y/N.

You open the gallery and stare at the picture,she's pretty.

Very tall and have a slim body.

But you.

Nothing compare to her.

Nara take a glance and steal your phone,making you widen your eyes attempting to get your phone back.

"I know what you're thinking right now Y/N"Nara said rolling her eyes and placing down your phone,not to forget,deleting the girl picture.

"She's pretty"You said with a disappointment.

"WHAT?"Nara ask in a cold tone,glaring at you.

"Girl,come on! You are more way prettier than her of course,you are very smart,rich,have such a fit body,you are not fat like what you think,you are very cute Y/N..don't feel insecure about it"Nara said looking at you who just sigh heavily.

"I don't know Nara,I'm just speechless"You said looking down at your feet,staring at your not so white skin,you quite tan.

"You know what,let's meet him,settle this down"Nara said grabbing your hands,she's more angry than you.

"I should have listen to my parents,I should have listen when they said he doesn't suit me"You said but Nara ignore your rambling and drag you to her car,push you inside before she drive to Ateez's dorm.

🍁🍁🍁

"Seriously Yunho?"Seonghwa ask as he enter the dorm,smell like a female perfume.They recognise the perfume.You don't wear strong perfume but more to soft.

"Why you do that to Y/N?"Mingi ask looking at Yunho who is drinking some water.

"I fall out of love"Yunho answer.As easy as that.

"So,cheating on her is the only option instead of telling her the truth"San said and glare at him.He's very close to you and treat you like his own sister.

"She's simple"Yunho said looking at them with a smirk.

San almost beat him but Wooyoung and Hongjoong hold him back when the bell ring.Jongho walk over to the door and open it.

He gAsP!

"Y/N,Nara,what are you doing here?"Jongho ask but Nara barge in and looking for Yunho.

"Where's that jerk?"Nara said in english,whenever she's mad,she will speak in english.

"Why are you looking for me?"Yunho ask as he saw you walk in with Jongho.

"Nara,let's just go home"You said with a soft tone,San walk over to you,pulling you into a hug.His hug is the best.You feel safe around him.

"You know what Y/N,no one mess with my bestfriend you know? Because I know you since we are kid,I know how soft you are and how you forgive people easily but don't let this jerk get away this time"Nara said in anger almost slapping Yunho.

"You know how hard Y/N study and not to forget how fool she is caring for you,loving you while you easily fall out of love,don't you have dick to tell her the truth?"Nara said staring at him.

"It's true I fall out of love that's why I cheat on her,is that your problem? You are the one who being dramatic while she is standing there calm..why so dramatic and being overprotective? She's rich,she can paid any guy to be her boyfriend"Yunho said and receive a hard slap from you.

Downgrading you is something you can't let that go.

"You can cheat on me,but talking shit about me is something I can't take it,I should have listen to my parents to not dating you because you are an idol"You said looking at him,your anger controlling you right now.Nara gasp at how you slap him just now because you never being this mad.

"Oh and one more thing,I don't have to paid any guy to date me because they are willing to date me and love me sincerely,not because of money but because of my kindness,you took me for granted and I hope she took you for granted and she date you because of your fame"You said dragging Nara out of the dorm.

While inside the dorm,everyone go back to their own room,leaving Yunho in the living room alone.

He know he broke his promise to love you.

He hurt you mentally.

He hurt your pure heart.

He left you a scar.

It's bleeding.

You hurt.

You promise to never date anyone again until you heal.