13 | SLEEPY BABY • C.S

Warning : Fluff

It's 9pm and you already feel sleepy when you got home.San who were already arrive at home look at your tired face walking in the house.

He ran up to you and hug you while ruffling your hair.

"aww you look cute"San said and kiss you on the cheeks.

You gave him a weak smile and he pout looking at your exhausted face.

"You go upstairs and wash up alright babe,I will prepare the food for you"San said in a soothing voice.

You nod and walk upstairs to wash up while San is preparing the food.

🍁🍁🍁

San sit on the couch while waiting for Y/N to come downstairs.He even play with shiber while texting with his hyungs.

After about 15 minutes,you walk downstairs and play a little bit with your scottish fold cat.

Then,you walk up to San and crawl on top of him,laying down on his chest.

He chuckle with your cuteness and kiss on top of your head.

"Where's scottish?"He ask while playing with your hair.

"There"You said pointing at your cat under the table.

"Okay,come on get up,I will feed you"He said as he help you sit up on the couch.

He feed you your favourite food and to be honest,you getting sleepier because you've been sleeping late last night with work.

"I'm gonna wash this,you lay down here for a bit okay babe,love you"He said and give a quick peck on the lips before walking into the kitchen.

🍁🍁🍁

After about 5 minutes,San finish washing the dishes and dry his hand.He glance at your sleeping figure on the couch.

"I told you to sleep earlier but you refuse to finish the work"He said and sigh while walking to the living room.

He turn off the tv and carefully carry you bridal style to your share bedroom.He tuck you in the bed and kiss you on the forehead.

"You know I still can support both of us,my money is more than enough"He whisper.

"I love you babe,goodnight"San said and give a peck on your lips before turning off the lamp and sleep while hugging you.