15 | MATCHING TATTOO • J.WY

Warning : Fluff

It's just a normal weekend of the month and both you and Wooyoung were just chilling in bed while watching some of your favourite tv shows.

Just a normal Wooyoung who being clingy,he's holding your hand and keep on kissing the back of your hands when he need attention.

"How much longer you want to kiss my hands like that Woo?"You ask while looking at him who were about to kiss the back of your hand again.

"I just love your hand baby,it looks cute and fit in my hand too,see"He said showing your hand that are now intertwined with him.

You smile and peck his cheeks before continuing on watching the tv show.

After about an hour of getting bored with the show,you look over at Wooyoung who were scrolling through his phone and the other hand holding your hand.

You peek over the phone and see him on Pinterest looking through matching tattoos.

"Are you planning to get a new tattoos?"You ask looking at him.

"Yeah but not for me"He answer while looking at you.

"Then for who?"You ask,confuse with his little smirk.

"For the both of us dummy! Why would I look through a matching tattoos then?!"He said and squeal but frown when he see you pouting cutely.

"What's wrong baby? Did I do something wrong?"He ask while grabbing your face and staring at you.

You didn't answer but look at the other side.

"I knew that face!"He exclaim and bring you closer to him.

"I won't cheat on you...I'm just looking through this tattoos because we have been dating for quite a long time now,of course I need something to remind me of like a matching tattoos"He said and poke your cheeks.

You smile and stare at him before he peck your lips and telling you to get ready to go for the tattoo.

🍁🍁🍁

The two of you then arrived at the tattoo shop and was greet by the owner himself.

"Glad you come back!"The owner said when he see Wooyoung and they bro hug each other.

"I wanted to make a matching tattoo with my cutiepie girlfriend"Wooyoung said and the owner look at you before smiling.

"Yeah sure,any suggestions?"The owner ask before bringing both of you to one of the room where he make a tattoo.

"Yeah,I hope you can do it"Wooyoung said teasing him.

"Woah, don't underestimate my skills okay!"The owner said and playfully hit Wooyoung on the shoulder.

🍁🍁🍁

After about an hour the both of you make a tattoo,it's finally done.Wooyoung paid for it and thanks the tattoo artist for doing your matching tattoos.

"You like that?"Wooyoung ask.

"Yeah I like it"You said and smile before he stop infront of the car.

You look up at him and he kiss you on the lips passionately before pulling away.

"I love you forever,Y/N"He said and kiss your forehead.

"I love you too forever Jung Wooyoung"You said and hug him tightly.

I'M NOT FUCKING OKAY EVENTHOUGH I'VE KNOWN THIS SINCE THE VLIVE DATE

BUT I JUST WANT TO SHARE HERE!

AND ATEEZ COMEBACK IS NEAR AND YUNHO SPILL ANOTHER SPOILER IN ANEWZ#11

YEAH I WRITE THIS ON 24/6/2020 BUT I JUST UPDATE

BECAUSEEEEEE

MY UPDATE SCHEDULE IS EVERY FRIDAY,SATURDAY,AND SUNDAY.