17 | LATE NIGHT DRIVE • K.HJ

Warning : Fluff

A/N : This is for my Malaysian Atiny and if you aren't,you can imagine your own movie and food and etc.💛

You and Hongjoong have been dating for more than 2 years now.Despite at first the both of you got hate from some of the antis but you and him manage to reassure some of them that idol need a partner too.

As for now,Hongjoong is laying down on your bed while watching a movies.Which surprisingly,your country produce movie(?).

You have been eager to watch this horror movie call 'Town Mall'.And yes you paid for the movie to watch it with Hongjoong.

"Did you enjoy that movie?"Hongjoong ask after the tv show the ending credit.

"It's the best! Not so scary but sad ending because the husband hang himself for killing his wife"You said and look at him who were staring at you.

"You look pretty"He said in korean making you blush.

"Stop it,I know what you are saying"You said.

"I'm bored"You said again after switching off the tv.

"What do you want to do?"Hongjoong ask.

"I don't know,you have any idea?"You ask him as he hold your hand.

"Late night drive?"He said in hesitation.

"That's sounds good"You said and look for your car keys.

"Let's go"You said dragging him out of your bedroom.

🍁🍁🍁

Since Hongjoong is a foreigner and him in your country,he can't drive so you have to drive yourself.

Hongjoong look at you who focus on the road looking for a drive thru around the town.

"You can use my spotify to listen to a song"You suggest taking a quick glance at him.

"Okay"He said and smile before putting on Ateez song.

The both of you jamming to the song until you found a McDonald's and the both of your order through the drive thru.

🍁🍁🍁

"Your country is warm,it's quite good for me"Hongjoong said while he look outside the window as you driving.

"I know right,sometime it will raining in the morning and later not,it's good that I live in such a wonderful country"You said.

"Late night drive is fun,especially when we listen to Aurora and With You"Hongjoong said and you smile proudly.

"I like all of your group songs,you guys deserve all of the love and recognition"You said and he hum in response.

"Anyways,when will you be back to Seoul?"He ask and munch onto the fries.

"A week after you get there"You said.

Let's just say you study in Seoul National University and sit in College Of Music.

"Ah alright then,shall we go home?"He ask looking at you.

You glance at your clock infront inside the meter box.

"It's 1:45 am"You said.

"I can't believe you can drive this late"He said knowing that in Seoul,your driver there will be sending you to college.

"I'm getting used to it since before we were dating"You said.

"Yeah because your house is literally in town"Hongjoong said.

"I love you my little baby"Hongjoong said and kiss the back of your hand which resting on your lap.

"I love you too my little minion"You said and he laugh at the cute nickname.