12 | FOR YOU,PRINCE • K.YS

Warning : Fluff

Yeosang recently have been busy with his dance class,english class and some video making for Ateez Content.

You on the other side were busy with your final exam and your recently Taekwondo class.

Since the two of you have been busy with your personal life,both of you didn't have time to spend with each other.

Today, 15 June and it's Yeosang birthday.You look through your calendar which you have marked since the day you become bestfriend and now as his girlfriend.

"Y/N,here your notes,you should go home now"Your bestfriend said as she placing down the notes she borrow from you on the table.

"It's still early"You said as it's still lunch time.

"Your boyfriend birthday is today,it's your only chance to spend the whole time with him,go"Your bestfriend said with a smile and you nod.

🍁🍁🍁

Yeosang on the other side have been waiting for you.A wish from you at least.But he didn't receive anything from you.Even if you're online,you didn't text him.

He frown and Wooyoung notice he's not in the mood because of you.

"Hyung,still waiting?"Wooyoung ask as he sit down beside Yeosang.

"I think she forgot today is my birthday"Yeosang said and clearly he's dissapointed.

"Aish,I don't think so, maybe she's studying for her final"Wooyoung said trying to calm Yeosang.

While on the other room of KQ building,the rest of Ateez were busy decorating the room while you on your way there.A few minutes passed,you already arrive and they welcome you with a hug.

"I decorate the cake at the cafe just now,I hope it's okay for him"You said nervously.

"Did you buy the present?"Jongho ask.

"Here"You show him the paperbag and they smile at your cuteness.

"What if he's mad at me?"You ask them with a pout.

"I'm sure he's not,he will be happy to see you"Seonghwa said and smile at you.

🍁🍁🍁

"Where are you bringing me to?"Yeosang ask Wooyoung who were dragging him to somewhere.

"Just follow me"Wooyoung said and Yeosang sigh.

While on the other side,you turn off the lights of the room and hide behind the door.

Yeosang walk in with the help of Wooyoung.Suddenly,he felt a pair of arm wrap around his waist.

"Princess?"He said after you let go of the hug and hold a cake.

Mingi turn on the lights and Yeosang were crying seeing you.

"Happy Birthday Prince Charming"You said as you signal him to blow the candle and he gladly do it.

"I thought your forgot"He said as he look at you.