02 | STAY WITH ME • P.SH

Warning : Sad-Angst

You and Seonghwa have been dating for almost 3 years now but something went off with you.Both of you date secretly since he is an idol group which are quite famous right now both in Korea and outside.

You on the other side is a trainee under a company,a quite small company who will debut their new girl group which you are in the line up as the main rapper and the maknae of the group.

Seonghwa know that you love dancing and he thought that you went for a dance class for the past few years of dating you but what he didn't know is he's dating a trainee,which soon to be an idol.

The front door of your apartment closing break your fibrous thoughts that flooded in your mind since the ceo announce your position and your debut date.

"Hey squishy baby"He approach you and hug you from behind,you were sitting on the chair at the counter table,still wearing your blazer.

"How's your work?"He ask as he take a sit beside you and pour some drinks.

"Work is fine"You lied.You didn't go to the work today but instead,you went to the company to discuss your soon to be kpop girl group.

"You look stressfull..is everything alright baby?"Seonghwa ask,he is very caring towards you and will do anything to protect you.

You sighed before get off from the chair and walk over to the sink to wash the cup you used just now to drink a warm coffee.

"You don't have to worry,everything is fine,I need to go home to my family house today,you should go back to the dorm and spend your time with the others"You said after drying your hair using a small towel.

Before you could leave the kitchen,Seonghwa softly grab your arm and pull you into a hug.He know something is going on in your mind and you just being stubborn not wanting to tell him.

"You know I'm always here right?"Seonghwa said as he look down at you.It's not like you didn't have feelings for him,it still there.

"I know,I need to go,the driver is waiting for me"You said and Seonghwa know that your family is very strict about your life that you even have a driver and a bodyguard.

Your family also know that you are a trainee, eventhough you were born in a quite rich family,you never being so proud of it since you didn't like showing off.But soon things will change when people start to notice you.

Your manager from Arte Entertainment take you to the company instead of bringing you home and your family is not just rich but own that company.

"Can't you just consider that? You know I can't leave him"You said staring at your dad who just keeping his straight face.

"If you didn't tell him the truth,I have to spread the news for my first ever girl group and release a picture of your group members online"Your dad said while signing a paper.

You sigh heavily and sit down on the chair infront of him.

"Why can't I just date secretly?"You ask not looking at him.Your heart feel heavy with the thought of leaving Seonghwa just because you are an idol.

"You can't,your pre-debut performance literally caught people attention,I don't want you to cause any problems"Your dad said and you just roll your eyes in annoyance.

"Fine,I will do it but I want those 5 bodyguards get fired or just give them another job,I don't need them"You said and he nod understanding your request.

Then,you left the company.

🍁🍁🍁

Seonghwa and the rest of ATEEZ are currently sitting on the floor taking a rest after a dance practice.

"Did something happen between you and Y/N?"Hongjoong ask.He did notice that Seonghwa always at the dorm instead of going to your house to spend the night there.

"What do you mean?"Seonghwa ask while wiping off his sweats away.

"The news"Wooyoung said showing his phone to Seonghwa.

He read the articles about an upcoming girl group from Arte Entertainment and he is shocked to see your face as one of the debut girl.The article even stated your position as the leader,main rapper,vocalist,composer,songwriter and the choreographer of the group.

"You didn't know about this right?"Wooyoung ask and Seonghwa just shake his head.Seonghwa's phone lit up with a notification from you.

Squishy baby❤️✨ :

I know you heard about the news,I'm sorry for keeping this thing from you for 3 years..I'm sorry for everything Seonghwa,I'm sorry that I had to leave you..I hope you will be fine after this✨Thank you for everything 🙃❤️

Seonghwa sigh and put down his phone.

"The company is her dad company..they are quite successful with their 6 member boy group that debut last year"Jongho said.He knows it because you and Jongho is close to each other.

"She give you this"Jongho said handing Seonghwa a small box.

Seonghwa who can't carry on with this shit you mess up call you after he went outside of the dance studio.

"Stay with me"

You froze in the middle of arranging a music.You drop your pen and stare at the polaroid of you and Seonghwa went to a Disneyland last year.

"I can't"

You finally said after being silent for almost 5 minutes.The only thing you can hear is Seonghwa sobbing in the background.You can imagine him holding your bracelet which the only thing left.

"Stay with me as my close friend,as my human diary,just don't leave me"

It breaks your heart hearing his crack voice.

"I will"You said and ended the call.

You know you won't go back to him.
You know what you did to him leave a big scar to him.
You know both of you are hurting.

The dating ban.
The fans.
The sasaengs.
The crazy and delusional fans.

Dispatch.

Both of you know the rules of being an idol.

No more interaction.

HURT.