04 | YOU HATE ME? • K.YS

Warning : Angst

It's early in the morning and you already arrive at the studio.Let's say,you are an idol from the only girl group that KQ debut.

And you being a leader and also apart of the producer were always busy making music for your own group with the help of other producer.

"Unnie!"Your youngest member of the group,Saerim call you from the dance studio as you pass by.

You stop at your track and turn around to see the others of your members.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"You ask as they get closer and give you a paperbag.

"The manager bought all of us breakfast and he didn't saw you today at your dorm"The other of your member,Chaerin said.

"I went back to my parents house to visit them,and it's still early"You said.

"Unnie,we are near to our comeback"The maknae line,Saerim and Haejin said.

"Uh,really?"You ask,confused.

"You have been working so hard,you and Hongjoong sunbaenim look like a twin"Nayoung said and smile.

"Ah..I have to go now,I have few works to do"You said before giving each of them a hug.

🍁🍁🍁

Not just that,you and Yeosang have been dating for quite a while now and the day came where Dispatch follow the two of you going out together to the mall to bought some clothes.

The news spread out literally everywhere and you can't do anything.You receive a lot of hates from anti and also love from the fans.

But death thread have been all over your dm on Instagram and you feel bad for yourself and Yeosang.

You,a leader of rookie group make a mess,you have to clean both Ateez and your group name.

So,you decided to tell KQ.

"Y/N..tell me..did you need anything?"The Ceo ask with a soothing voice.

"I need you to know that me and Yeosang break up last night and I need you to spread the news so everything is clear now"You said and the Ceo smile and nod understanding before letting you go.

🍁🍁🍁

Last night,you on purpose pick a fight with Yeosang, trying your hardest to make him hate you than loving you.

"I JUST HATE YOU!"You scream at him making the rest of Ateez and your group look at you in shock.

"Seriously?"He ask softly.

"I can't do this anymore..I just hate you and you are selfish"You said before slamming the door shut and went back to your dorm.

You feel bad for doing that to him but you have to save both of the group carrier.

🍁🍁🍁

Right now,you are in the studio,practicing with your group and Ateez suddenly walk in giving an excuse that they want to see your group practicing.

You continue dance and rap your part,focusing on the mirror more than looking around.You can feel Yeosang gaze on you but you ignore it.

"The break dance part need more energy in it"You said and your group members nod.

You as a leader is quite strict when it comes to performance,because the fans see your talents but some antis see your features and face more than talents.

But you didn't care,your group make it to the billboard chart and win at music shows during the debut until now.

"10 minutes break"You said as they sit down on the floor, catching some breathe.

You were focusing on your rap practice and someone hand you a bottle of water.You look up to see Yeosang.

"No thanks"You said in a cold tone before standing up.

"I'm going to the washroom"You inform your group members.

🍁🍁🍁

For the next months,you have move on from Yeosang and same goes to him moving on with you.

On the other side,you and your group sign to a record label in U.S.

Your group went to awards show and make a collaboration.You make a collaboration with 3RACHA and Soyeon of (G)-Idle.

Your group become more popular and you become the best rookie producer.