01 • K.HJ - FLOWER CROWN

Genre : Fluff☁️

You and Hongjoong were both currently sitting on the green fresh grass in the garden behind of your house.The both of you were busy making a flower crown by your ownself.

"Isn't this pretty?"You ask Hongjoong as you show him your almost finish daisy flower crown.

He giggle and smile before answering,

"It's pretty but you are more pretty"He said making you blush hard and continue finishing your flower crown,smiling at yourself.

Hongjoong notice your shy and blushing state,he smile at your small action.

Forever,she's my star...

She look pretty with that dutch braid...

She's amazing and talented...

She can do anything..

Hongjoong keep on staring at you and he didn't realize that you have finish 3 flower crown made from daisy.

"Joong?"You wave your hand and he quickly snap to reality.

"Yes?"He ask still confuse why you were staring at him.

"You are daydreaming,finish your flower crown"You said and giggle making him flustered.

Then the both of you finish your flower crown,the two of you exchange one of the handmade flower crown as a gift.

"I will keep this forever"The both of you said in unison and smile happily.

Hongjoong pull you into a warm hug before placing a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you Y/N...forever"He confess,looking down at you who were hugging him.

"I love you too Joong...forever"You confess and smile at him.

The both of you end up hugging each other while enjoying the view of the garden fill with variety of flowers.

Author Notes ;

Sorry for not updating almost 2 months,I kinda busy with my job and classes..I will update whenever I free!♡

Sadly to announce that this book is slow update since I kinda have an author block for almost 5 months now...

I will come back with more fanfic this year and this book I will update more like I used to..

I'm sorry in advance for making you waitingʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ.