07 | HOODIE • J.WY

Warning : Fluff

You and Wooyoung have been dating for 2 years now.For the past few weeks,he have been going home late due to practicing for their next comeback.

When he comes home,you either sleep on the couch waiting for him or sleeping at the dining table to have dinner with him.

End up,he didn't wake you up but instead,he carry you bridal style and carefully not waking you up since you are quite tired with your student life.

So today,you decided to wear his hoodie to surprise him,it's quite big on you but you doesn't care.You sit on the bed,wrapping yourself in the blanket as you wait for him.

For the past few days,you have been playing battleground with some of your friends,even Wooyoung's bestfriend,Yunho and San have been playing battleground with her.

🍁🍁🍁

Wooyoung sit on the floor, sweating while looking around at the group members who were drinking water.Yeosang notice him and quickly throw the water bottle to him and he catch it.

"Thanks"Wooyoung said as he drink the water.

Yunho and San look at him and he quickly make a questionable look.

"Have you spend your time with Y/N?"San ask as he sit beside him.

"Of course I am"Wooyoung response but receive a 'You Serious?' look from Yunho.

"Look,Y/N is still online on Pubg,I mean she have been playing it since last night"San said showing off his phone to Wooyoung.

"You go home last night?"Yunho ask in concern.

"I slept at my parents house last night,I know she have been busy with some college work lately and I always go home in the middle of the night,I don't want to disturb her"Wooyoung said.

"You should go home now,Y/N might be waiting for you"Hongjoong said but Wooyoung insisted.

"Don't worry,the practice is done,everyone can go home now"Hongjoong said and Wooyoung nod before dashing out of the studio.

Before he gets home,he went to the restaurant to buy you some food and also went to gift shop,buying a bouquet of flowers with some chocolates and also a small,cute teddy bear for you.

He just want to go home and cuddle you,giving you some kisses.

🍁🍁🍁

You have been focusing on firing the enemies,you didn't even realize Wooyoung is home staring at you with a smirk.

You look up after winning the game a few minutes after.

"Oh my god,I'm sorry I didn't see you coming home"You said shutting down your phone to charge.

He didn't said anything,he walk closer and put down the present on the nighstand and sit beside you.

"You know that you are pretty right?"Wooyoung ask as he stare at your eyes then down to your lips.

"How many time I should tell you tha-"Before you could finish your words,he put his index finger on your lips.

"You know that you look cute and sexy at the same time with my hoodie?"He said as he staring down at you who were wearing his favourite hoodie.

"Am I?"You ask.

"Yes"He said and lean closer.

"Can I kiss you?"He ask and you nod.

He clean closer and give you a kiss,pushing you down on the bed while he on top.

"Shall we spend our good time together?"Wooyoung ask before he turn the night lamp to dim.

Ehem😝