02 | NO MORE LOVE • P.SH

Warning : Angst

Seonghwa smile at your cute reaction watching your favourite cartoon on the laptop.He can't help himself but feel guilty for making you fall for him.

He know that his ex girlfriend is back and wanting him back at her life again.He know that she can do anything to have him herself.Even harming you.

You turn to look at Seonghwa who were staring at his lockscreen.

"You alright Hwa?"You ask looking at him with your cute face.

He didn't response but keep on staring at his lockscreen making you curious.You easily snatch the phone from his hand hoping that he was looking at your picture on his lockscreen but instead there is another girl on it.

"W-what is t-this?"You ask still staring at the blonde girl on the lockscreen.

Seonghwa snatch the phone away from you and get up from your bed.

"Where are you going babe?"You ask in a soothing voice.

He ignore you and walk out of your room.

You speed walking only to see him at the doorframe with the blonde girl infront of him.Admiring Seonghwa handsome face.

"Hwa,what is this? I thought you love me"You said and hold his arm.

"Babeee..explain to me what is this?? You said that you will only have eyes on me..Why did you lie to me? You said you are not like my ex boy-"

"I don't love you anymore"Seonghwa said leaving you froze slowly keeping your hands away from his arm.

You slowly look at him,you have no words.You thought that he is different but this prove that he's the same.

"Just move on"Seonghwa said while wrapping his arm around the girl waist.

"Easy for you to say that"You said in a low tone.

"Yeah because I'm handsome, every girl can fall for my charm"He said and at this point you just wonder if this is the Seonghwa you use to love.

You tears start to fall down.

"You are useless"Seonghwa said and that is when your small hand come in contact with his left cheeks.

"You.Are.The.One.Useless"You said emphasize every words.

"I regret for loving you with my whole heart,you know what's the different when we said I love you? I meant it and you lie"You said before closing the door.

You lean on the door and crying silently.The pain you were holding is too much.

You stare at the big frame infront of you.A photo of you and Seonghwa picnic at the beach last few months ago.

You grab the frame and throw it across the room.

"I HATE YOU PARK SEONGHWA!"

You scream as you ran upstairs and tear down all the polaroids.

"I HATE YOU!"You said and fall on the floor hugging your knees.