14 | LOOK AT ME • S.MG

Warning : Fluff

You and Mingi have been bestfriends for more than 2 years now.For the whole year,you never know that Mingi have a crush on you.

He treat you different after realising that he have a feelings for you but too bad that you had a boyfriend.

Too bad you are too dumb to realize that your boyfriend cheat on you and what makes Mingi get mad is you defending your stupid boyfriend who have been cheating you for a year!

"I can't believe he did that to Y/N!"Mingi said letting out his anger with his bestfriends.

"Have you told her yet?"Hongjoong ask worry with Mingi mad expression.

"I've told her too many times! She keep on defending that dumbass"Mingi said in frustration.

"You don't have the proof and that is why she keep on denying the truth"Seonghwa said and that is when your so called boyfriend walk in with another girl beside him.

Jongho who have been watching the whole scene pull out his phone and snap the picture before sending it to Mingi.

"Look and talk didn't change anything"Jongho said when she saw you walk in.

"That jerk"Wooyoung and San said,rolling their eyes.

"She's crying"Yunho said noticing your swollen eyes.

"Go Mingi"Yeosang said pushing the man out of the chair.

Mingi without waiting run up to you and hug you,avoiding you from looking at your now ex boyfriend.

"Shh,I'm here"He said comforting you.

"Let's go somewhere else more calm than this nasty scene"Mingi said as he bring you to the nearest park around your neighborhood.

"What happen?"He ask after the both of you sit on the bench.

"He broke up with me,he said he getting bored of me a-and he said that I'm not perfect for him"You said and sob remembering the scene when he told you that he want to break up.

"You know what?! You are not pretty and you are just a bookworm girl and a internet girl,you don't care about socialize with people! And you are just getting boring and uglier! I'm breaking up with you"

Those words still remain in your brain and hurting you from inside.

"He really don't deserve you"Mingi said,pulling you into his chest while you crying.

"Maybe I just have a really bad taste in man Mingi"You said while looking down.

Mingi sigh heavily and look down at you.

"Look at me"He said but you shake your head.

"Haish,look at me"He said and grab your chin making you look at him and tears fall down on your cheeks.

"Listen,no one deserve you except me,Song Mingi"He said making you look at him.

But before you could say anything,he kiss you on the lips making your eyes widen but soon close, kissing him back.Then,the both of you pull away needing air.

"I like you and I love you so much Y/N"Mingi confess.

"W-what??"You said in confuse.

"I love you"He said and kiss your forehead.

"B-but"You were totally confuse.

"It's okay,we can act like a bestfriend in public while in private,we act like a couple,I will always claim you mine and protect you"He said and you smile but a blush appear on your cheeks.

He pull you in his chest and play with your hair.

Let's say,the two of you date after a month of him helping you moving on with that jerk.