21 | MINE FOREVER • C.S

Warning : Fluff

San and you have been dating for 3 years and a half.The both of you have been living together for 2 years because your parents is quite strict when letting you go with a guy.

But anyways,San got your parent trust eventhough sometimes he's quite busy with his work.Whenever he have to go abroad,he will send you back to your parents house so he didn't have to worry much of you living alone.

Right now,San is cuddling with shiber on the sofa watching some kdrama while you prepare him food.Since it's lunch,you prepare his favourite food because you know he's always hungry but then workout to fit.

You glance at San who playing with shiber and your scottish fold cat.You smile at San cute reaction imitating the cat.

San look up at you who smiling while finishing your cooking.

"Babyyyyyy why are you smiling????"San ask with a whine tone.

"Nothing!"You said and prepare the food on the plate before placing it on the dining table.

"Lunch is ready hubby!"You said and proceed to put the pan in the sink.

San quickly walk over to you instead of sitting at the dining table.He backhugging you and give you a kiss on the cheeks.

"You are so pretty"San whisper still hugging you.

"What? I'm literally smell like a meat uncook here"You said while washing the pan and put it hanging on the drying rack.

You turn to face him and he hug you closer.

"You know what baby?"He ask while playing with your hair.

"What is it?"You ask him while stroking his face,staring at him.

"You're so damn beautiful,baby,I can't believe you're all fucking mine"He said while staring at your lips.

Then,slowly he kiss you on the lips and you kiss him back.The kiss didn't last long because your cat suddenly jump on your feet making you broke the kiss.

"Ugh"San groan while looking at you picking up your cat and kiss him on the head.

"Let's go get your food"You said and before you turn to the cabinet,you kiss San on the lips.

"I love you"You said and turn around to take one sachets from the box and cut the top to give your cat.

"Let's go eat baby,I'm hungry"San said and the both of you walk to the dining table.