R2 | WHEN YOU GET HOME DRUNK

REACTION 2 :

ATEEZ REACTION WHEN YOU GOT HOME DRUNK/GOT DRUNK

☁️Kim Hongjoong :

-You were out that night with your bestfriends,celebrating one of them birthday at the night club.Before you go out,Hongjoong did advice you not drink too much since it's dangerous.But being the stubborn you are,you kinda drink quite a lot and here you are walking in the house totally drunk and turn Hongjoong attention to you.

"I told you not to drink too much babe,right now you almost break our house with your hands touching all the glass stuff"

☁️Park Seonghwa :

-This man would literally scold you right when you step in the house and stumble on the sofa almost laying flat on the cold floor.He would literally shake his head and pick you up bridal style before trying his best to sober you up.

"You almost fall flat on the floor if I didn't pick you up just now,I told you not drink your feelings"

☁️Jeong Yunho :

-This man would literally piggyback you on your way home since he went to the club with you.He didn't know that you can't even stand the alcohol,you only drink 3 glass and already drunk af.

"I didn't know that you can't stand it and here I am piggyback you instead of walking with you"

☁️Kang Yeosang :

-Yeosang would literally being the sarcastic he is since you went home drunk and accidently fall flat on the floor with your high heels on your hands and your bag on your face.He would literally shake his head and mumble something before picking you up.

"This is why I didn't want you to get drunk because you were literally as heavy as pig"

Choi San :

-This man will drunk together with you and he will kinda sorta kiss you roughly since he is literally influence by how many alcohol he take just now and you look kinda hot that night,he can't even resist you.

"You look *kiss* so hot baby *kiss*"

️Song Mingi :

-Mingi will be looking at your drunk ass self who were dancing literally on the table with your bestfriend.He keep on drinking until he saw you almost grinding on someone.

"Thats it princess,let's go home"

Jung Wooyoung :

-This babie or also sexy guy would literally stare at you unbelievable with what you just did.You literally kiss him on the lips.He was shock because you are quite shy to make the first move and he will always be the one who start it.

"Baby,stop it..if you wanna kiss me so bad,let's go home where no one can see us"

Choi Jongho :

-You literally drunk af outside the club and currently your bestfriend call your super precious boyfriend,Jongho to pick you up since it's quite dangerous to let you go home by yourself.When he arrive and pick you up at the front club,you literally wanted to 'do' it with him and he push you slowly and put the seatbelt on you.

"You are drunk and no touchy touchy please..I'm not doing it when you are drunk"

I'm not doing it when you are drunk"

Author Notes :

Hello there fellow ATINY!

How was the concert today?

I had so much fun on their 2nd Anniversary Concert today and they are so good today and the performance was lit🙆🏻‍♀️🔥

I hope those who watch it had so much fun today and thank you for reading and voting!❤️

And also I kinda have a loads of idea lately when I'm in class and I wrote it down in my iPad..So expect me to update more chapters for you❤️❤️❤️❤️