02 | RENTED BOYFRIEND • P.SH

Warning : Fluff

You are now 20 and it's been 3 years after your broke up with your cheater boyfriend.Right now,you are laying down on the bed while scrolling through your phone on some website.

A website call 'Oh My Oppa'.

So let's say you rented a boyfriend for 3 hours to fill your boring day tomorrow since all of your bestfriend will be going to a restaurant with their boyfriend.

"Ugh,how the hell did they get a boyfriend?!"Y/N said as you scroll through your phone.

"Oi,what are you doing?"Your brother ask from the doorway looking at you weirdly.

And that is when you found your ideal boyfriend from the website.You read his name.

"Park Seonghwa"You said in a low tone ignoring your brother weird look.

"Aish,what are you doing there?!"You ask as you put your phone on the nighstand and look at him.

"I bought some food and snacks for you,that is why I was here"Your brother said and that is when you push him aside going downstairs to grab whatever food he bought.

🍁🍁🍁

The next day,you wake up and get ready to go on a 'date' with your '3 hours boyfriend'.

You wear a cozy clothes,a knitwear tuck in your black jeans with white wedge sneaker.You put on your Daniel Wellington watch around your wrist and some accessories.

Before you heading out,you make sure to check on yourself and spray on some perfume from your favourite brand Miss Dior Cherie.

Then,you head out from your house to the nearest cafe.

Yesterday,Seonghwa text you saying that he will pick you up at (cafe name). Surprisingly,it's near to your house.

The bell of the cafe ding as you walk in and walk to the counter to other your hot latte before finding the nearest seat at the window side.

You saw your phone lit up and it's from your bestfriends.

Bestfriend Name:

-hey,we will be going to the cinema,you can wait for us if you wanna join..we don't mind

You decide to reply with an 'Ok' before placing down your phone.

"Are you Y/N?"A voice ask and you look up from the table to meet a really handsome face.

None other than Park Seonghwa.

"Y-yes I am"You said stuttering because you were amaze by his looks and appearance.

"May I sit?"Seonghwa ask politely.

"Yeah sure"You response as he sit on the chair infront of you.

It was silent and awkward for the past 5 minutes and the waiter come with your drink and placing down.You mouth a small thank you to him before take a sip.