05 | PLUSHIES SHOPPING • C.S

Warning : Fluff

You and San were both in bed,laying down on the bed while watching Crash Landing On You.The two of you have spend more than 3 hours on the bed watching the drama since 9am.

"Princess,it's been 3 hours we watch the drama,why not we go showers and go outside?"San suggest but he didn't get any response from you.

In fact,you have been sleeping for 20 minutes because you feel sleepy.He carefully wake you up and you look at him with a questionable look.

"Why?"You ask looking up at him.

"You have been sleeping?"San ask as he shut off the tv and staring at you.

"I was sleepy earlier so I sleep for a while and not expecting you to wake me up"You said with a cute pout and he pinch your cheeks.

"So as I was saying,why not we get up and fresh up and going out on a shopping?"San suggested and your eyes lit up.

"Hm,shall we go shop for a plushie? I kinda want more plushie to accompany me when you go on tour"You said as the both of you sit up.

"Is Shiber not enough?"San ask as he show Shiber in the middle of the two of you.

"Aish this one,it's yours..I want a We Bare Bears plushie"You said as you playfully push Shiber onto his lap.

"Yaaa..don't do my Shiber like this"He said as he hug Shiber.

"Shiber is your mega boss,I also had one which is out there,sitting on the couch"You said pointing at the 'Ted' on the couch.

"Alright alright,we are going for a plushie shopping for today!!"San said excitedly as you run inside the bathroom to shower.

🍁🍁🍁

The two of you walk in the mall,hand in hand,side by side.You and San quickly walk inside a toy shop and go for a soft toy section.More like a stuff toy(?).

"I'm going there"You said to San while pointing at the shelf full of We Bare Bears collection.

San nod while smiling at you which show his dimple.He's adorable.

"This one or this one?"You said to yourself as you compare the size of the plushie.

Your mom is going to kill you if she finds out you buy another plushie because you had too many of them inside your bedroom.

Well,you and San didn't live together,sometimes you just sleepover at his house because you miss him.Especially when he had to go on tour a week before.

"I prefer you buy three of them instead,the big one"San said as he stand behind you.

You turn around just to meet him with full of plushie in his hand.

"You just betray Shiber"You said pointing at all the plushie.

"Uh-oh,no I am not,I'm going to buy this just to collect them and it's useful for the future"He said with a wink.

"And why is that?"You ask as you decided to take the big one.

"Because in the future,we have a kids and they can play with this"San said as the two of you walk over to the counter to paid for it.

Let's say San paid for the plushies because first he can.Second,your birthday is coming up and he will not be in Seoul to celebrate it with you.

Second,your birthday is coming up and he will not be in Seoul to celebrate it with you