08 | DON'T CALL ME • C.JH

Warning : Angst

You stare down at your phone.Unlocking your phone,you stare at the wallpaper which you and Jongho on your first date.

You smile thinking of the memories.

"I will never ever leave you baby,you are my forever munchkin and sunshine"

You smile as you open your gallery,ignoring the k-drama playing on the background.

You scroll and scroll until you were interrupted by your bestfriend.

"Y/N..we have class at 1pm,let's go"She said looking at you who were wiping your tears away.

"Okay..give me 6 minutes,I will get ready now"You said not looking at her,walking into the bedroom to get ready.

🍁🍁🍁

You and 4 of your bestfriends walk inside the cafeteria after the class ended.The 5 of you sit on the chair after taking the orders.

As the 5 of you talk,you spot Jongho with a girl.The girl clinging onto him,she wrap her arm on Jongho's which suppose to be you.

You have been seeing Jongho and the girl so many times in college which sucks.His friends have been advice you so many times to leave him.

There's one time you caught them kissing in the library which got you heart broken for a week but all he do was leaving.

And when you ask who's that girl,the answer will be,

"She's just a friend baby,she just love clinging with me..is that wrong?"

He didn't even care for you anymore like he used to which got you heartless now.

You get used to it.

"Y/N..what are you looking at?"One of your bestfriends ask but you didn't hear it.

They look at the direction you were looking and they gasp seeing Jongho kiss the girl forehead infront of everyone.

"Aren't you guys still dating?"Your other bestfriend ask but you ignore them again.

"Earth to Y/N"Your most close friend said and snap her finger infront of you.

"Hm?"You ask.

"Did you guys break up?"The same girl ask which cause you to nod.

"When?!"She ask in shocked.

Honestly,you weren't.But after all of the time you being the one who forgive him and let him do whatever the fuck he want when he have a girlfriend which is you,you started to think of other ways.

"Today"You said and walk up to Jongho's table with his friends and also his new girlfriend.

You stand beside the table and throw a medium-sized purple box to him making him froze.

"You can take whatever you give me before..I'm not a toy Choi Jongho"You said looking at him and his girlfriend in anger.

"Baby..it's not like what you think"He said looking at you.

"A friend? Kissing?"You ask him in a cold tone.

Hongjoong who have been staring at the two of you decided to break the fight.

"Jongho.. I think you should use your brain now..tell her the truth"Hongjoong said,now standing beside you.

You,Hongjoong,Seonghwa,Yunho and Yeosang is the closest friend.

"I'm-"

"I don't know Y/N..."

"You don't deserve me"

"That's why I did all of this"

He said making your heart almost stop.

NONSENSE!

"You should have told me if you get bored of me,not hurting me until I don't know the old me who used to be good to people"You said.

You change a lot.

After you find out he's cheating.

You are the mean girl now.

You don't bully,but you ignore people who trying to be friends with you.

Except your bestfriends who understands you.

"I'm sorry for everything"He said but you know he just said that not to make the situation worse because Seonghwa have been eyeing her hatefully.

"Let's go Y/N..let's go get some ice cream or something to clear you mind"Seonghwa finally said,taking your hands but before you could follow him,he look at you.

"What is it?"Seonghwa ask,noticing you stop on the track.

"Don't call me again Jongho..just--"

"Let's just do our own way,I don't know you and you don't even know me"You said before walking away with Seonghwa,Hongjoong,Yeosang and Yunho.

Hello:) it's been a long time..I'm sorry for not updating..I'm just busy with a lot of things right now but I promise you I will update this book every week:)

Sorry in advance 🌼