16 | NIGHTMARE • C.JH

Warning : Fluff

"I'm sorry Y/N...I had to leave..Even if I didn't want to...I have to do it,for your own sake"

"No! Jongho! No!"

Jongho eyes wide open when he felt you shifting on his side and you were sweating while kicking the pillow.

"Y/N..."Jongho said attempting to wake you up but you keep on kicking until you hit him.

He groan in pain but didn't care about that for now.What's important now is you.

"Munchkin"Jongho said shaking you a bit harder and you wake up with a shock face.

"What happen?"You ask trying to breath.

"You have a nightmare and you keep on calling my name"Jongho said looking at you.

You turn to look at him and with a sigh,you buried your face in his chest.

"I had a dream that you left me"You said and tears start to fall down.

"Shh..I'm not going anywhere,I will always stay with you"Jongho said and kiss the top of your head while stroking your arm.

"Right now,I will sing a lullaby alright? Just sleep on my chest"Jongho said and you nod.

He sing you a lullaby and it took him about 10 minutes to doze you off to sleep.He even play with your hair trying his best to calm you down.

When he felt a little heavy,he look down at your sleeping face.He smile at your cuteness and your cute cheeks that he always pinch before going off to work.

Then,he slowly doze off to sleep with you in his arm.