03 • J.YH - IT'S QUITE COLD

Genre : Fluff☁️

It's 8pm,on Friday.Both you and Yunho currently walking along at the park in a snow.Cups of hot chocolate in both of you and Yunho hands, taking a sip when you walk.

"This hot chocolate taste good"Yunho praise and smiling at you.

He is proud of you,owning a cafe at the age of 20 and being a successful businesswoman since you have open a lot of franchise in Seoul.

"I know but it's not me who made it..it's my brother since he's an expert"You said and smiling at him as he pat your hair.

After so many minutes of walking,you started to feel cold since your jacket is not that warm for you.Looking at Yunho slightly,you smile to yourself.

"Let's sit on the bench first"He said while walking to one of the bench in the park.You settle down beside him with your hands attach to the hot cup.

Yunho notice that your cheeks become red and also your nose.He smile before taking of his coat and put it on you.

"Take mine,it's cold out here"He said and place a small kiss on your forehead.

You look at him with a pout.

"But you gonna catch cold later Yuyu"You said and he just shake his head.

"I have my heat pack with me"He said showing 2 heat packs infront of you.He's literally have those pack in his hoodie pocket.

"Thank you"You said and he nod before hugging you.

"Let's go home and drink some hot tea"He said and hold your hand as the two of you walk to your house together,hand in hand.A cute couple.

A cute couple