22 | NEIGHBOURS • S.MG

Warning : Fluff

"Hey Mingi"Yunho approach him as the other walk in with bag full of snacks.

"Hey Yunho"Mingi approach back.

"Have you eat lunch?"Seonghwa ask and Mingi shake his head making the others sigh.

"You have to eat hyung,you skip lunch and now you want to skip dinner?"Jongho ask as he sit down beside Yunho.

"Yeah you have to eat,both you and Hongjoong have been working so hard and we don't want you to get sick"San said.

"Or you have been thinking about your neighbour,Y/N??"Wooyoung ask as he wiggle his eyebrow.

"Aish,maybe yes?"Mingi said as he take a bite of the kimbap.

"Come onnnn,just hit her up man"Yunho said.

"As you guys know,she's a little bit quiet and she doesn't seem to be interest with me"Mingi said after swallowing the kimbap he just bite.

"Maybe she just too shy to approach you? Or maybe she like you and that is why she's quiet around you"Yeosang said.

"Y/N and Hongjoong is quite close and they are not even a neighbors"Wooyoung said.

"Because me and her use to know each other and sometimes she help me with my music"Hongjoong suddenly speak up while walking towards them.

They nod and Mingi just being silent.

🍁🍁🍁

You look outside your office window,thinking about someone.

Speaking about someone,it's Song Mingi,Hongjoong partner in composing music and writing lyrics.

You have seen him performing on stage and you like him a lot.From how his stage presence change.How he is a baby off stage and a bad boy on stage.The way he rap even a little thing he does can make you smile like an idiot.

"Miss Y/N?"Your secretary call you.

You turn around to meet her with a envelope in her hand.

"Yeah"You said and walking back to your chair before sitting down.

"This is the new agreement from KQ Entertainment"Your secretary said as you examine the paper.

"They send it to you for a collaboration since you are also one of the best producer and you have been working with Stray Kids and also (G)-Idle"Your secretary explain.

"What about Bighit?"You ask as you sign the paper and look at your secretary.

"They are still working for it,you can work with Beomgyu also"She said and you nod while giving the envelope back to her.

"I'm going home now,I will see you tomorrow"You said to your secretary before leaving the office.

🍁🍁🍁

Mingi sigh heavily as he sit down on the bench infront of his house.

"Why they didn't leave a key to me?"Mingi said and look up to the sky which he assume will rain in a few minutes.

Mingi look around and found your car passing by and park infront of your house.

You get outside of your car and turn around to look at Mingi who frown cutely.

"Mingi?"You call him while walking towards him.

Eventhough your feet is hurting because you wear heels for the rest of the day and you just want to go home and lay down.

"Yeah?"He said,standing up to meet you.

"Why are you still outside? It will rain soon"You said with a soft voice.

"Uh-my p-parents...T-They didn't left the house key to me and I can't go inside because they will be home around midnight"Mingi said and you nod understanding.

"Nevermind,just come inside my house"You said with a smile.

"Uhm"Mingi mumble while scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't worry! My brother is inside,I think he is playing game right now..You can't be soaking with rain outside while waiting for you parents"You said and after a few reassuring,he follow you.

"Thank you"He said as he sit down on the cream colour sofa.

You smile before walking to the kitchen to make a hot chocolate.

"Here"You said as you handed him the hot chocolate.

"Just make yourself comfortable,I'm going upstairs to shower,my brother will be down later"You said and he nod.

"Don't do anything hard! You need to be careful with your back issue!"You said from the staircase and Mingi just laugh at your adorableness.

🍁🍁🍁

The next day,you wake up and open a text from unknown number.

Unknown Number:

-Hey Y/N,I'm Mingi,I'm sorry if I got your number from Hongjoong,don't be mad at him because I'm the one who force him..I just wanted to say thank you for letting me staying over at your house..Thank you for your time Y/N..I know you sleep early last night because I was looking for you and your brother said you fall asleep while doing your company report..

-uhm,it's really awkward for me say this but I hope we can be friends<3..I know you and Hongjoong hyung is quite close but I want the same too:((

-Thank you for your time Y/N..Have a nice day Princess!☁️

You smile at yourself before replying to his text.

Y/N:

-Hey Mingi,I read your text..I'm sorry if I sleep early last night but I hope you enjoy your dinner yesterday..It's a small matter actually to let you stay over since our parents is quite close.

-about being friends,,,for sure! Yes! We can be friends<3.

-Thank you Mingi and have a nice day ahead King of Rap!🤟🏻