04 | CAST DRAWING • K.YS

Warning : Fluff

You and Yeosang were both bestfriends,a very close friends that makes some people think that you and him were a couple.

So one day,you got into an accident,not really an accident,you were busy with your netball team in your school.Yeosang didn't know that you were admitted to the hospital.

"You sure you didn't want to tell Yeosang?"Wooyoung ask as you lay on the hospital bed with a cast wrapped around your foot.

"You know if I tell him what the opponent has done to me,I'm sure he will be mad as fuck,you know how protective he is towards me"You said while looking at him.

"I know but he's your bestfriend,both of you are close too,if you didn't want to tell him,I will"Wooyoung said but before you could say anything,he already walk out of the room.

🍁🍁🍁

Yeosang stare at your sleeping face,he tuck some strand of hair behind your ear before leaving a forehead kisses.

He was looking through his bag finding his phone when he find a black marker and got some idea.

"Guess I will draw something to cheer you up"He said in a low tone before carefully drawing a hehetmon on the cast not wanting to wake you up.

He finish his drawing after a few minutes and smile happily.He look at you who is still sleeping with your phone in your tiny hand.

"Aish,you shouldn't always hold your phone"He said carefully taking out your phone from your hand.

He accidentally press the power on/off button of your phone and it lit up with a lockscreen of you and Yeosang with a hehetmon drawing on the side of you and his wrist.

"I thought you will delete it"He said and placing down your phone on the table.

🍁🍁🍁

You wake up after an hour and you felt heavy on your left hand.You turn to look at sleeping Yeosang who were holding your tiny hand.

You carefully sit up on the bed and take the water beside you before drinking it and notice a hehetmon drawing on your cast.

You smile happily and your smile faded when he suddenly wake up and look at you.

"Who told you that I'm here?"You ask in a stern voice.

You love acting cold around him and love seeing him making that 'What The Fuck' look.

"Wooyoung told me everything and don't act cold when your foot is hurting or you want me to break another side of your foot?"He ask sarcastically.

You look at him and stick out your tongue before the other burst in your room with bunch of chocolate and a big cuddly teddy bear.

"Did Yeosang draw this?"Jongho ask in amaze.

"He did and it's cute"You said and give a wink at blushing Yeosang.

Yeosang in glasses is my fav thing everrrrr (≧▽≦)