23 | BESTFRIENDS LOVE • J.WY

Warning : Fluff

Wooyoung lean on your locker as he wait for you to come to school today.To be honest,he have been so caring and protective when it comes to you.He will never leave your side and sometimes San will follow him too.

Whenever you sad or angry,he will come over to your house and trying his best to calm you down.Your parents really love him and same goes to his parents.

And when you on your period,he will always at the front door with his extra hoodie and bought some chocolate for you.

This is why his friend wondering if the two of you were dating.

You on the other side got your heart broken a few months ago by your playboy ex-boyfriend.

Wooyoung is the one who have been staying by your side.Eventhough it's hurt for him to accept the fact that you love him as a bestfriend.

But actually,you lied to him about your feelings.Who wouldn't fall for Jung Wooyoung kindness and his jokester side.The way he's always being loud to make you laugh.

You didn't want to break the relationship you have build with him for 3 years.

🍁🍁🍁

You arrive at school and saw Yunho and Mingi who were also just arrive.

"Hey Y/N!"Mingi shout approaching you making some students send some weird glares toward you and him.

You walk over to him and admit that this two is such a tall tower.You look small in between them.

"You know what Y/N?"Yunho ask as you enter the school building.

"What?"You ask looking up at him.

"Sometimes,our neck hurt because of you"Mingi said and you pinch both Mingi and Yunho arm making them wince in pain.

"You are trying to say that I'm short? Well yeah I am and I look cute anyways"You said and flip your hair.

Wooyoung smile looking at you fighting with with Mingi and Yunho.

"Hey Woo"You said.

"Hey baby"Wooyoung suddenly said making you look at him weirdly.

"Did you have a fever or something?"You ask while placing your hand on his forehead.

"Aish,I'm not..It's not wrong to call you baby"He said while holding your wrist.

"It look awkward"You said with a smile.

"But I only call you baby and you know you are my only girl"He whisper and you whack his shoulder.

He laugh loudly making you put your hand on his mouth to make him shut.

"You can make him shut only if you kiss him"San said making you froze and you look at Wooyoung who have a smirk on his face and wink at you.

"Ugh"You said and walk over to Yeosang instead while he talk about his drone.

You want to avoid Wooyoung when he become flirty because you can't hide your blush that creep on your face.

🍁🍁🍁

During recess,you decided to sit with your bestfriends and your table and ATEEZ table are close to each other.

"Psst"Your bestfriend call you.

"Psst"She call again making you look at her with an annoyed face.

"What?"You ask and drink your tea.

"Wooyoung have been staring at you"She said and you turn around just to meet Wooyoung with a grin on his face.

"Stop staring"Seonghwa said.

"Aish,she's too pretty not to look at"Wooyoung said looking at Seonghwa.

"We all know she's pretty but she's not yours"Hongjoong said.

"You've like her for 3 years of your friendship Wooyoung,why you didn't confess?"Yeosang ask.

"Because this idiot make a promise that no fall in love in friendship but he's the one who fall in love first with Y/N"Jongho said.

"I'm sure she fall for you Wooyoung,look at how she's comfortable when you were around,she always look for you and care for you"Yunho said.

"You only need more efforts to show her what real love is,don't break her heart especially when she trust you"Hongjoong said.

Wooyoung nod understanding.

To be honest,Wooyoung see how you avoid some of the boys who were trying to get to you.This time,your heart is too shattered to fall in love again.

Your trust is for the one and only Jung Wooyoung.

🍁🍁🍁

On the weekend,you and Wooyoung spend your time picnic at Banpo Hangang Park.

"Y/N.."Wooyoung call you as he place down his food on the plate,looking at you.

"Hm?"You said and look at him.

"I have something to say"He said with a serious tone.

"What is it?"You ask with a soft voice.

"I-I actually l-like you since we became bestfriend,I know right now,you are trying to be careful but I couldn't help myself for keeping my feelings..I-"

"I like you too"You said cutting him off making he look at you.

"Really?!"He ask while holding your hands.

"Yes but I need time to recover myself,I don't want to hurt you"You said.

Surprisingly, Wooyoung pull you into a hug,a tight hug.You smile as he look down at you.

"..I will show you the real love,my baby Y/N.."

That is Wooyoung promise to himself.