Past -1

Shen and Zhao families were friends for many years . These families became friends due to Mr . Zhao Xinchi and Mr . Shen Chi  .  Zhao Xinchi and Shen Chi were friends from school days  . Both of their families were renowned gangster of Dragon City .  They always used to do everything together .

During their  middle 20 ' s , both of them got married with most beautiful girls in the Dragon City .  After their marriage , their gangster business flourished more and more resulting Zhao Xinchi and Shen Chi   became most dangerous and powerful mafia in whole Dragon City .   Though they became most powerful mafia in the Dragon City , it can't caused any rift between  Shen Chi and Zhao Xinchi .  It had made their friendship more stronger and powerful than before . People used to gave examples of their unbreakable friendship in the whole Dragon City . 

              Shen Chi and Zhao Xinchi

After two years of Zhao Xinchi ' s and Shen Chi ' s married life born their first child  .

In the house of Zhao ' s ,  born  a  little bundle of joy  named Zhao Yunlan . He had cute brown eyes , brown hair and plump lips and sharp features on his cute young face .

In the house of  Shen ' s , born   a beautiful and cute twins named Shen Wei and Shen Yezun . Shen Wei had jet black hair , cute  doer brown eyes , thick eyebrows and long eyelashes . His skin was white like snow and lips was like strawberry pink . He looked like a angel from the heaven .

Shen Yezun though looked exactly like his elder twin brother Shen Wei  but he had silver color hair  .    

Mr . Zhao and Mr  . Shen looked at each other and said ...... " We hope our sons , Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan will become a best friend and will has a strong and unbreakable friendship like ours when they grow up .

Listening to Mr . Zhao Xinchi and Mr . Shen ' s words  , though couldn't understand anything still gave a cute smile at their father ' s . 

Day by day , Zhao and Shen became more powerful , more rich and most famous mafia of  Dragon City .

But one day during a mission , in ordered to save Zhao Xinchi from a gun shot Shen Chi got shot  . Zhao Xinchi killed that man who shot Shen Chi on the spot  and ran quickly towards Shen Chi and took his hands in his own  hands and started to crying heavily .  He said ...... " Chi , let me take you to the hospital. " Shen Chi just smiled at Zhao Xinchi and said ..... "    It is of no use my friend . Please take care of my son and of my wife after I'm gone . "

Zhao Xinchi said to Shen Chi ...... " You don't need to tell me about it . I will always look after them . Your son means my son . But I wan to ask you about something . "

Shen Chi  forcefully and painfully said ..... " What.... ... do  you want to ask me my ......friend ?  "

Zhao Xinchi said ...... " You had taken a bullet in order to save me . Was it were really necessary  ? Am I really worth it ?? "

Shen Chi just smiled at  Zhao Xinchi and said ..... " You are worth it . " And died  .

Zhao Xinchi  then went to Shen Mansion and told to Mrs . Shen ..... " I'm really very sorry , I can't get Shen Chi  alive with me . But I am promising you from today baby Wei and Yezun is not less than my own son Zhao Yunlan to me . I will always love both of them unconditionally with my whole heart and soul . " And started to crying heavily .

After two days  , funeral of Shen Chi held .  And Mr . Zhao Xinchi and Mrs. Shen  was crying heavily and Mrs . Zhao was hugging Mrs . Shen to calm her  down . Mrs . Shen was holding Shen  Yezun in her hands and Mrs. Zhao was holding  Zhao Yunlan in her hands .

Mr . Zhao Xinchi  was holding Shen Wei in his hands and looked at the cute face of baby Wei and said ...... " Boy , don't worry your uncle will love you so much that you will never feel that your Dad is no more . " And kissed on Wei ' s forehead earning a cute smile from the baby Wei .

Day by day  went on baby Wei and Yunlan became five years old now . Mr . Zhao Xinchi admitted both of twins and Yunlan  in the same school , most reputed school of the Dragon City . Mr . Zhao Xinchi especially kept a bodyguard and driver to looked after them and to took them to the school . 

Shen Wei spent his most of the time in Zhao Xinchi ' s than his own house .  Mr . Zhao Xinchi also loves Wei more than his own son Yunlan and than the other twin Yezun . Resulting Yezun stayed in his house with his mother  and Wei staying at Zhao Mansion   with Yunlan and Mrs . Zhao . Wei and Yunlan now had became best friends like their father ' s  for what Zhao Xinchi is so happy as he could feel his friendship with Shen Chi from Wei and Yunlan ' s friendship .   

Wei  and Yunlan was playing with each other in Zhao Xinchi ' s room , suddenly Zhao Xinchi entered and pulled Wei and Yunlan in a tight hug and kissed them on their forehead and said

Wei  and Yunlan was playing with each other in Zhao Xinchi ' s room , suddenly Zhao Xinchi entered and pulled Wei and Yunlan in a tight hug and kissed them on their forehead and said ...... " So Wei and Yunlan , now much do you like each other ? "

Wei  cutely blinked his doer eyes and said cutely in his baby voice  ...... " Yunlan is my best friend , Uncle .  I will never let him go . " And smiled happily at Mr . Zhao Xinchi . "

Yunlan also smilingly said in his baby voice ....." Yes Dad ,  Wei is  my  bestest friend . "

Zhao Xinchi smiled at both of them and happily said ...... " Very good sons ' . I'm so happy today . I think both of you will become best friend like me and Wei ' s Dad . "

Zhao Xinchi then said to Wei and Yunlan ...... " Both of you go to your room for sleeping , tomorrow you need to go to school  so stop playing now and go to your room like a good boys . "

Wei and Yunlan said in unison  ....... " Okay Dad , Okay Uncle we are going to  our room for sleeping now , good night . " And went to their rooms for sleeping .