Present - 4

Wei is  driving the car .  He said to Yunlan ..... " My love , I love your ideas . I like the fully automatic concept . Your choices are great , my love .  "

Yunlan just smiled at Wei and said ..... " Thank you my Weiwei . I am really very happy that you like my ideas . " Wei drive the car with one hand and put the other hand on Yunlan's hand . Then he pulled Yunlan ' s hand to his lips and kissed on the hand . Wei said .... " I know whatever my Yunlan will choose will be the best ,  cause my Yunlan is the best boyfriend and best  would be husband in the world .  "

Yunlan smiled and pulled his hand from Wei ' s hold and started to looking outside the car ' s window while Wei keep driving . Yunlan thought ..... " Why I am feeling sad after seeing Jing Ran  ? Like I want to see him again . " Yunlan keep thinking about Jing Ran during the whole drive to Zhao Mansion . Wei parked the car outside of Zhao Mansion and started to call Yunlan to come out from the car .  Yunlan was immersed in a deep thought about Jing Ran , he didn't noticed Wei ' s calling . Wei then started to nudge Yunlan's shoulders , bringing Yunlan back to the reality and  Yunlan looked surprised at  Wei . Wei asked to Yunlan ..... " My love , what are you thinking ? Is there any problem  ? If there you can share with me  . "

Yunlan smiled at Wei and said ..... " No problem , my Weiwei . I am just thinking about our new house that will be soon prepared by the famous Italy returned Chinese architect Jing Ran .  " 

Wei felt relieved to hear Yunlan ' s words that there is no problem . Wei then  went infront of Yunlan and pulled Yunlan for a passionate kissing . After kissing for few minutes , Yunlan pulled out from the kiss and said ..... " Wei , let's go to the house and tell my parents about our new house . "

Wei smiled and said .... " Okay my love , let's go . " And kissed on  Yunlan's cheeks and then both of them went inside the house . "

Mr . Zhao and Mrs  . Zhao welcomed them and said ..... " Love birds were you  two went on a date in the evening ? " And smiled happily at Wei and Yunlan .

Wei blushed and said blinking his doer eyes ....... " No .... Uncle ..... Auntie , we just didn't went on a date . I had bought a new house for us . And to redesign ( renovate ) the house as per Yunlan ' s choice I had taken him to discuss about the renovation of our new house with the Italy returned best Chinese architect Jing Ran in the evening .  "

Mrs . Zhao smiled happily and said ..... " Oh my ! Wei you had bought a new house and didn't tell about it to us yet ?  "

Wei smiled and said ..... " I just wanted all of you to surprise with the new house after it's renovation but before entering into the Zhao Mansion , Yunlan told me to tell you about the house so I am telling you and Uncle about the house  tonight .

Mr . Zhao and Mrs . Zhao then pulled Yunlan and Wei into a tight hug and said ...... " Both of you are going to be most happy couple in the world . " And kissed  them on the cheeks .

Wei and Yunlan then had their dinner together with Mr .  and Mrs . Zhao . They said Wei to stay in Zhao Mansion tonight .

After the dinner , Wei and Yunlan went to Yunlan's room and felt asleep cuddling with each other . 

During sleeping , Yunlan was having the dreams of Jing Ran . In the dream ..... " Jing Ran was saying to Yunlan .... Come to me ...come ...." . Yunlan suddenly woke up from his sleep and started to sweat profusely .  Then he looked around him and realised he is  in his room sleeping with Wei . After half an hour Yunlan again fell asleep .

Next morning ,

Wei woke up from his sleep first . Then took his shower and brush his teeth , get dressed . Wei then kissed Yunlan on the forehead and said ..... " Good bye my love ...... I am going to the school . Take care..... miss me . I love you .... see you soon .  " And went to school after having his breakfast with Mr .  and Mrs . Zhao .

At ten o ' clock , Yunlan woke up from his sleep . He quickly took his phone and dialed Wei ' s number . Wei picked up the call and said .... " Good morning my love . Now give me the morning kiss . " Yunlan smiled and kissed Wei over the phone and said ..... " Baby , I am already missing you , please come home soon . "  Wei smiled happily and replied ..... " I will come home quickly as soon as my school ends . Now I have a class . Bye..bye my love  . " And cut the call .

Yunlan then quickly took his shower and brush his teeth and had his breakfast . Yunlan then took his bike and was going to meet with his friends and gang members at his favorite club . But while going he noticed Jing Ran entering into a cafe . Yunlan stopped his bike and started to look at Jing Ran secretly . Yunlan thought ...... " I don't know why ? But whenever I see Jing Ran .... I feel like I want to see him more and keep seeing him . What's wrong with me ?  "  Suddenly Yunlan phone started to ringing . Yunlan saw the caller ID of Wei ' s name . But Yunlan keep the phone ringing and after the call ended  , Yunlan quickly  put the phone in silent mode . 

Wei felt bad that Yunlan didn't received his call . But then Wei thought .....  " Maybe Yunlan went to the club and busy with his friends and gang members , so he didn't noticed my call . I know the moment he will noticed my call he will call me back at that moment . " And went to his next class .

Yunlan then again started to looking at Jing Ran . He saw Jing Ran ordered his coffee and some other items and sat down by the window . Yunlan slowly approached towards Jing Ran and said ...... " What a pleasant surprise , Mr . Jing Ran ! We meet here again . "

Hope you guys are liking the story 😊 keep voting and commenting  for the story  🐰😻 .