Present - 13

Yunlan was searching Shen Wei from the  evening . Now it's night time already . Yunlan is feeling really worried about Shen Wei . Though Yunlan heart was feeling sad for Jing Ran , for avoiding him for last one week  , for not seeing Jing Ran ' s face , for not hearing Jing Ran ' s  voice , for not seeing Jing Ran ' s smiling face . But missing Wei for last one week had suppressed all the sadness in his heart he felt for Jing Ran .  Yunlan just now wants to hold Shen Wei tightly  . Yunlan just now wants to run and jumped into Shen Wei ' s embrace . He wants to feel Shen Wei ' s kiss on his face . Shen Wei ' s love and care about him . Zhao Yunlan just only  wants now his Shen Wei ....his Wei ....his Weiwei .

Yunlan started to walking towards the top of Mount Kunlan peak Wei . Yunlan looked around him and tried to dialled Shen Wei ' s phone number . But no network was available on the Mount Kunlan . Yunlan started to getting afraid of losing his Weiwei . Yunlan thought .... " It is all my fault that I have living this  type of moment , the moment where I am not sure if I will get to see my Weiwei again or not . God ... please .... return my Weiwei to me . Please.... God .... Please . " And started to crying .Yunlan again started to walking for searching his Weiwei while crying .

Yunlan was shouting ..... " Wei .... Wei .... Where are you ? .... If you are hearing me ..... Please give me.... Reply .... Wei .... Wei ..... My Weiwei .... My Weiwei .... Please come back to me . "  And keep walking through the Mount Kunlan towards its peak Wei .

At the hotel ,

Jing Ran was missing Yunlan for this last one week . Jing Ran was heavily worried about his Yunlan . Jing Ran also worried that ..... " Why Yunlan was not receiving his calls ? "

Jing Ran thought..... " Is Mr . Shen Wei has done anything bad with my Yunlan ? That is why Yunlan is not receiving my phone calls or calling me ? Did Mr . Shen Wei had beaten my Yunlan for kissing me that day ? "

Jing Ran then took the photo of his boyfriend Zhang Yuan from his pocket and hold in his hands and started to saying to the photo of his boyfriend Zhang Yuan ..... " It is only way for me to fool myself that you is here by making Yunlan mine . Please let me fool myself . I will do anything to make Yunlan mine . I can snatch Yunlan from Mr . Shen Wei if I can .

Jing Ran then quickly took his phone and dialed Yunlan's phone number again . Again it is saying out of reach .

Jing Ran thought .... "   Today it is already night time . Tomorrow at noon I will visit Zhao Mansion and meet with my Yunlan as soon as possible  . If possible I will bring Yunlan in the hotel to live with me . I can't take risk of leaving my Yunlan with that fearsome and angry boyfriend of his . God knows what Mr . Shen Wei is capable of when Mr . Shen Wei is angry . I can't believe a High School teacher like Mr . Shen Wei also has his own men ! How dangerous Mr . Shen Wei is ? I can't believe my Yunlan ' s safety with that Mr . Shen Wei . "

At Mount Kunlan ,

Yunlan had reached at the top of Mount Kunlan peak Wei . Yunlan again started to shouting Shen Wei ' s name ..... " Wei .... Wei .... My Weiwei....I am here ..... Please come back to me . "

Yunlan started to crying heavily and said ..... " Oh God .... Where is my Weiwei ? Please bring my Weiwei back to me . Please.... God.... Please . "

In the cave , Wei heard a familiar voice . Even though Wei ' s legs are paining from the scratches , still Wei quickly came out from the cave and said ...... " Is it you ? Is it you ? How are you are here ? "

That man came near Shen Wei and said ..... " Why will I not be here ? You are my best friend . And now you are in trouble , it is my duty to come and rescue you from here . " And went towards the cave .

Shen Wei smiled happily at that man and said .... " You are still same . Habit of making fun in this type of difficult situation too . So when did you returned to China ? "

That man said....... " I had returned yesterday . Today I went to Shen Mansion to meet with you but your security guard said .... " You had gone for a mission ."  So I thought it is already night time I should search for you . I can't lose my best friend . "

That man then took Wei ' s wounded legs on his lap . Then he opened his back pack and put out a first aid kit .  Then he started to apply antiseptic liquid  on Wei ' s wounds to clean it and then he applied bandage on the wound and said ....  " Now it is perfect . Now my best friend is ready to conquer the world . " And hugged Wei tightly .  Wei also returned that man ' s hug tightly .

Wei said ..... " You leave us after High School  to study medicine . Now tell me have you became a doctor or not  ? "

That man acted falsely hurted and said ..... " You don't keep any news of me at all . How can you do this with your best friend ? Whereas I know everything about you . You have become  best Biology Laoshi at Dragon City High School .  You are very famous in your school . And you are also the best Mafia Clan Boss of Dragon City . And you don't know about me . "

Wei smiled and said .... " Oh .... Stop ... Stop .... Your fake  sadness . I know you very well . You are also a great Mafia Boss of your Mafia Clan . Now tell me have you had became a  doctor or not  ? "

That man said ...... " I am a reputable doctor now . Don't tell me you don't like when I faked my hurtness ?  Am I  not great ? I think you had the best friend in the world . " And started to smiling looking at Wei . Wei also smiled back at the man .