Past - 15

Wei again asked Yunlan ..... " Are you sure , Yunlan ? You want to make love with me now ? If you want we can do after our marriage ? I can wait for your Yunlan ? You don't have to force yourself  . " And hugged Yunlan tightly .

Yunlan hold Wei ' s face with his hands and said ...... " Yeah I am sure I want you to make love with me tonight  . I know you will love me forever . You will never cheat on me with someone else or you ? " And smiled teasingly at Wei .

Wei smiled at Yunlan's words and said ..... " I will never cheat on you  , Yunlan , with someone else . I will love you till my last breath .  " And kissed Yunlan on the forehead and said ..... " I love you Yunlan . "

Yunlan smiled happily and said ..... " I love you too , my cute little Weiwei . "

Wei then  went to closed the door of Yunlan ' s room . Yunlan stand behind Wei and hugged him from behind and seductively said in his ear ...... " Happy Anniversary my angel . "

Wei then pulled Yunlan infront of him and started to kissing him on the lips , Wei bite on Yunlan's lips and entered his tongue into Yunlan's mouth and started to licking on Yunlan's gums , teeth , sucking and bitting on Yunlan's tongue and kissing on Yunlan's lips passionately . After few minutes of kissing , Wei pulled away from Yunlan and carried him towards the bed and put Yunlan on the bed .   Wei then started to undress infront of Yunlan . Yunlan drooled to see the flawless pale skin , pink nipples and handsome built of Wei .   Yunlan pulled Wei on him   . Wei just smiled at Yunlan's eagerness and started to undress Yunlan . Within a few minutes Wei fully undressed Yunlan . Wei then pulled Yunlan for a passionate kissing on the lips . Wei then  started to kissing   on Yunlan's forehead , cheeks , slowly towards the neck and then to the shoulders leaving love marks on those places . Wei then slowly went downwards and started to kissing and licking and sucking on Yunlan's both nipples making Yunlan a moaning mess . Yunlan looked at Wei and said ..... " Don't tease me Wei more , just do what you want to do quickly . " Wei just smiled and teased Yunlan for few minutes more . Then he took Yunlan ' s  little angel in  his hands and started to tease it . After few minutes of teasing Yunlan ' s came on Wei ' s hands with heavy load and said to Wei ...... " Make love with me Wei , now . "  Wei took Yunlan's load   in his hand and used it on Yunlan and entered inside Yunlan with a single thrust . Yunlan released a painful sound but Wei pulled him for a passionate kissing . When Yunlan relaxed a bit , Wei started to move inside Yunlan , after few minutes of doing Yunlan came on Wei ' s hands and Wei came inside Yunlan's .   Then Wei kissed on  Yunlan ' s   forehead and said ..... " Thank you Yunlan for loving me . "  Yunlan just smiled and said...... " Thank you for loving and keep believing in me too , my Weiwei . " And fell asleep , Wei also fell asleep cuddling with Yunlan . 

Next morning Wei woke up first . Then he went to the bathroom , bathed , brushed his teeth and got dressed . Wei called the Headmaster  and said ..... " Sir , I want to take an emergency leave today . Tomorrow I will come at school as usual .  "

The Headmaster  replied ....... " It's okay , your the best Laoshi and don't take many leaves too so I am accepting your emergency leave . "

Wei said ...... " Thank you so much Sir " and cut the call .

Wei then went infront of sleeping Yunlan and kissed him on the forehead ..... " Wake up my love , my sleeping beauty , it's breakfast time .  Yunlan rubbed his eyes and looked at Wei and said ...... " Good morning my cute little Weiwei . I want my morning kiss now , immediately . "

Wei smiled happily at Yunlan and kissed him sweetly on the lips and said ...... " Good morning my love . "

Yunlan then looked at Wei and asked ..... " Don't you have school today ? Why are you still here ? "

Wei smiled and said ...... " I have taken an emergency leave . I want to spend my day with my cute Yunlan . "

 "

Yunlan then quickly took his bath , brushed his teeth and got dressed . Then Wei and Yunlan went to  the dining room for the breakfast .

Mr . Zhao and Mrs . Zhao looked at Wei and Yunlan and smiled at each other . Mrs . Zhao winked at Zhao Xinchi and said ..... " Honey , this two love birds are just like us can't get enough of each other .  " And started to laughing teasingly at Wei and Yunlan , Mr . Zhao also started to laughing with Mrs . Zhao .

Wei started to blushing furiously infront of Mr . and Mrs . Zhao and said ..... " Uncle ....... Auntie ..... you always like to tease me . " Yunlan smiled at his parents and said ...... " Why not we ? My Weiwei is so cute that one can't get enough of him  . " And kissed Wei on the cheeks infront of Mr .  and Mrs . Zhao . Wei pouted cutely at Mr . and Mrs . Zhao , Yunlan and said .... " You all are same , love to tease me . "

Mr . And Mrs . Zhao , Yunlan  , all of them said at the same time ..... " Yes we all like to tease you so much . And tell us why don't we ? Weiwei , you look like  a cute little kitty  when you are angry . " And started to laughing loudly . 

After eating their breakfast , Mr . Zhao called Wei and Yunlan to his room . He said ...... " Tonight we has an important mission at  RXC  Mafia Clan .  This mission is really very important for us . If we succeed in this mission Zhao Mafia Clan and Shen Mafia Clan will be benefited a lot . So I want Wei to go in this mission with Yunlan today . I know you two will definitely get successful in this mission . So take your all necessary measures , tonight you two has an important mission to go .  "  Wei and Yunlan looked at each other and said to Mr . Zhao   ....... "  We will  return sucessful  . " And smiled at Mr . Zhao .  Then they went to their room to prepare for the tonight ' s mission .