Past - 8

Wei was taking  his classes suddenly his phone started to ringing . Wei saw the call was from his gang members . After the class ended , Wei went to the washroom and  redial the number .  He asked ..... " What happened , why are you disturbing me during the class time ? "

His gang member  afraidly said ..... " Sorry Boss  to distrub you during the classes . But   XXC Mafia Clan is distrubing us and we need your help immediately . Boss , please , we need you to come here quickly and help us . Boss we had also heard that XXC mafia clan also has their people in police force .  "

Wei immediately replied ..... " Okay .... okay ....I am coming  as soon as possible . Let me see if I can find any excuse  to take a leave from school . " And cut the call .

Wei then went to the Headmaster ' s office and said ..... " Sir , I am sorry to distrub you . But I have a request to you , Sir  .  I want to take an emergency leave now .  I am having a problem at home . "

Headmaster replied   ........ "  Okay .... okay....I will grant you an emergency leave . But may I know about the problem at your house .  "

Wei blinked his doer eyes and touched his spectacles and said ....... " Sir , I am sorry but I can't say it to you about the problem .  It is a private matter . So Sir , I am taking my leave now . "

Headmaster said ...... "  Yes  , you can leave now  but always remember I am only granting your emergency leave now as you are our best Laoshi in our school .  " And smiled at Wei .

At XXC Mafia Clan ,

Shen Wei came at XXC Mafia Clan ' s base  .  He wore a black mask , brown leather jacket and black jeans with brown boots . Everyone in the XXC clan already started to feel afraid only by looking at Wei . Then XXC clan ' s leader said ..... " Everyone  , attack Wei ...... " 

 " 

All of the XXC clan members started to attack Wei . Within a few minutes Wei beat them up and fell them on the ground senseless  . Wei didn't notice one of the gang member of XXC mafia clan  was standing behind the wall and waiting for a chance to attack Wei from the behind .  After finishing with all the XXC clan members , Wei started to fighting with the leader of XXC Mafia Clan . They were intensely fighting with each other . After few minutes , leader lose in the fighting against Wei and started to bleeding profusely . Wei then took the leader by the collar and said ..... " Always remember , one one can win against our Shen Clan . Now tell me  , why are you disturbing us ? "

That leader started to trembling in Wei ' s hold and said ..... " No .....no....I can't tell you the reason . But I am promising you we will never ever attack Shen Mafia  Clan . Today I really saw with my own eyes that how dangerous is the Boss of Shen Mafia Clan . I am really very sorry . Please forgive me , please don't kill me . " And started to crying heavily out of fear from Wei ' s dangerous gaze and deadly fighting skills and fell senseless for too much draining of blood from the wounds . 

Wei released the leader of XXC Mafia Clan from his hold and was going  to walked out from the  XXC Mafia Clan base when his phone suddenly started to ringing . Wei first avoided the call . But it again started to ringing . Wei thought that ..... " This call is not from my gang members cause they dared not call me again if I don't receive the call at once . It must be of someone else . " Wei then pulled out the phone from his pocket and saw the name of Yunlan . Seeing Yunlan's name Wei quickly received the call and said ..... " Hello Yunlan , why are you calling me now ? "

Yunlan sarcastically  said ..... " Why ? Now can I not call my so called best friend ? Do I need to ask from his permission now ?  " and cut the call .

While Wei was busy talking with Yunlan that gang member of XXC who was hiding behind the wall attacked Wei from behind with a knife causing Wei hurt on the biceps and near the shoulder . Wei then kicked the goon and started to punch him furiously making the goon a bloody mess and  said ........ " Don't you ever dare to attack me from behind  . " And threw the goon towards his members who were  lying senseless after fighting with Wei earlier .

For the next few days , Wei only goes to school for teaching and returned to Shen Mansion . He started to avoid talking with Yunlan , Zhao Xinchi and going to Zhao Mansion . Wei thought .... " If I went to Zhao Mansion and meet with Zhao Xinchi or Yunlan , they will feel worried about me . It is better if I avoided them for now ,  still my wound on biceps and shoulder ' s  are not healed  ,  after my recovery I will go to visit  them . "

 "

Yezun entered into Wei ' s room and said ..... " My lovely Gege , how is your wound now ? Do you feeling any pain still now ? "

Wei pulled Yezun beside him and hugged him tightly and said .... " Yes , I am fine now .  Feeling little pain few seconds ago  but as soon as my cute little Didi entered into my room and I hugged him my pain all goes away .  So Yunlan let's both of us sleep together like our childhood . "

Yezun felt really very happy to hear Wei ' s suggestion and said ....... " Yes , yes let's sleep together . How can I say No to my adorable and lovely Gege ? " And kissed Wei on the cheeks and forehead . 

At the Zhao Mansion ,

Mr . Zhao Xinchi was walking from one side to other in his room and called Yunlan to meet with him urgently .

Yunlan entered in the room and Mr. Zhao Xinchi  said ..... " Hey , Yunlan ! What happened between you and Wei ? Why Wei is not visiting us for almost one week ? Did you quarrel with him again ? How can you quarrel with your best friend upto that extent he stopped talking and meeting with you and me ? "