Present - 14

Wei and that man was talking and laughing with each other . That man said ..... " So Wei , what happened  , how you had reached at the top of Mount Kunlan peak Wei while you were in the mission  ? When did you became so careless ? "

Wei just sadly looked at that man and said .... " I was fighting with that secret Mafia Clan , while fighting I didn't noticed that I lost contact with my gang members and were going into the top of Mount Kunlan peak Wei . I had killed most of the members of their Secret Clan  and I am sure Chu had already captured their Boss and captured all the machine guns , grenades in our control .  And about being careless , I am not careless , remember it . I was just immersed in the fighting so much that I didn't noticed that I am in going towards the top peak Wei of Mount Kunlan .  That is it . Don't make unwanted things in your mind . "

That man just laughed at Wei and said ....... " Wei I know you very well . You are not that type of fighter who will get so immersed in fighting that he will not noticed anything around him . I know there is something else that you are hiding from me . But I get it , you don't want to tell about it now . That is okay . I don't want to make you uncomfortable by talking about that anymore . Let us talk about something else . "

Wei said ..... " Here I found a cave . We will spend the night in this cave .  Then  when my gang members will come to look at me in the morning , we will return to our house . "

That man  teasingly said .... " Okay , I understood , my best friend Laoshi Shen Wei . Now tell me what will you eat now ? "

Shen Wei said ...... " Eat ? What eat ? I have nothing with me to eat . We has to wait for  tomorrow morning to eat . Now let us just sit and spend the night in the cave . "

That man laughed and said pulling Wei ' s hand .....  " Laoshi Shen Wei don't worry I have some food with me . Here eat those foods . " Then that man quickly put out two chicken burgers and some fries for them to eat .

As Wei was in a bad mood thinking about Yunlan , be only ate a little . That man said .... " Seriously man , a grown up man like you eating a little only . I can't believe it ! Tell me what are you worrying about ? "

Shen Wei was going to tell something when both of them heard some sounds . Wei quickly ran out from the cave and thought .... " This voice .... This voice  ..... It means Yunlan ... My Yunlan is here . "

Yunlan was shouting Shen  Wei ' s name loudly ...... " Wei ..... Wei ..... Where are you ? Where are you ,  my Weiwei ? " Yunlan then came near the cave and saw Wei .

Yunlan quickly ran infront of Wei and said ..... " Weiwei ..... Weiwei ..... I am glad you are okay . I am so happy you are okay . " And hugged Wei tightly .

But Wei pulled himself from the hug and keeping a stoic face said ..... " Yunlan , why are you here ? "

Yunlan said .... " Why am I here ? Why not I will be here ? My Weiwei was  missing .... Where should I be ? If I am not here ? " And started to crying .

Wei can't see his Yunlan crying but still he kept a stoic face and said ..... " Yunlan , do you know the meaning of it ? Do you know the meaning of coming back to look for me ? "

Yunlan smiled while crying and said ..... " Yes .... My Weiwei ... I know the meaning of it .  "

Wei said .... " If you are saying , you know the meaning I believe you . But I am telling you again . If you come back to me , I will never let you go from me to that Jing Ran .  So Yunlan do you really want to come back to me ? "

Wei then also added ..... " Yunlan one more thing , you are not coming back to me feeling pity on me ? Right ? I don't want your pity . I just want your love . "

Yunlan then quickly pulled Wei towards him and hold his hands and said ..... "   I know about all of these my Weiwei . I didn't came to you cause I am feeling  pity on you . I came to you cause I love you my Weiwei . I love you my Weiwei . I have understand that I love you when I can't see you , hold you or feel your kisses on my face . I agree that I feel sad in my heart whenever I not get to see Jing Ran , see his smiling face but when I didn't get to see you , get hug from you or get kisses from you , I felt like I am an empty body without any soul . Even I also don't feeling the sad anymore for not seeing Jing Ran cause missing you .... missing my Weiwei ..... surpressed the sad feeling hundred times more than missing Jing Ran .  So the person I love is you . I love you , my Weiwei . I love you . "

Wei then pulled Yunlan into his embrace and said ..... " Then remember one thing  Yunlan , now that you had came to me , I will never let you go away from me . Never means never till I die . "

Yunlan smiled and said .... " Who has said to let me go ? Come and hold me so tightly that I can't go anywhere from you . "

Yunlan thought inside his mind .... " Even though I will feel sad in my heart to not see Jing Ran . Not to talk with Jing Ran . But the person I love is Wei , only my Weiwei . I love my Wei . Tomorrow I will call Jing Ran to meet with me and said to him that we should not meet with each other again . Cause the person I love is Wei , only Wei , only my Weiwei . "

Yunlan then  back hugged Wei tightly and said .... " I love you Wei . I love you..... only you my Weiwei . " Wei just smiled at Yunlan ' s words with  teary eyed .