Past - 11

Da Qing looked at Yunlan and said ....... " You foolish , you are worrying about Shen Wei and that woman whereas whole Dragon City knows you two as a couple . Even gang members of all Mafia Clan ' s knows that they dared not mess with anyone of you or they will see their end . And you , idiot , you are sitting here and thinking about unwanted things !? Ha ! I think you had already fallen in love with Wei . So you are feeling jealous when you saw Wei with an unknown lady teacher from the Dragon City High School . My friend , you better start wooing Wei soon . " And started to laughing loudly to tease Yunlan .

Da Qing thought in his mind ....... " Now I am feeling very happy and relieved that Yunlan finally will stop to hate Wei . And soon they will be a real couple like what the whole Dragon City thinks about them . "

Yunlan looked at Da Qing and said...... " Oh Da Qing are you sure ? If I started to wooing Wei now , he will accept me ? After all bad behaviour I done with him . You know what Da Qing ? Yesterday Wei confessed about his love for me . But I fool , idiot , empty headed thought it's as a joke and ignored his confession .  I had tell him we are just best friends and nothing more . But today when I saw Wei with another woman I realised my mistake and now I am thinking how can I make Wei mine . "

In Shen Mansion ,

Wei was sitting in his room and was thinking about Yunlan . Wei was thinking ...... " Nearly it's 9 PM , Yunlan didn't returned to his house yet nor did he contracted with me after my confession  of my love for him last night . Should I go to the club and see if Yunlan is there or not ? " And went towards Yunlan's favourite club .

For excessive tension , Yunlan ordered drinks and started to drinking with other gang members .  Yunlan thought if  he got drunk maybe he can  forget about the tension now  .  But before can Yunlan got drunk Wei reached at the club .. Yunlan saw Wei and thought ..... " Oh .... Damn .....Wei had already arrived at the club . But I am not  drunk yet . How can I face Wei now ? I am really feeling ashamed to face Wei       now after all of my misbehavior towards him . Okay ..... decided .... I will act as drunk  in front of Wei and let ' s see what Wei do with me ? What are his thoughts about me after my behavior last night towards him ? Okay ...... one....two.... three.... acting drunk......starts...... "  .

Wei came infront of Yunlan and saw Yunlan was sitting at his favorite place in the club  and started to nudging Yunlan's shoulders and said..... " Yunlan , stop drinking , let's go back . "  And took the glass from Yunlan ' s hand and hold Yunlan by the waist and shoulder and pulled him up to return to Zhao Mansion . Yunlan was enjoying Wei ' s caring for him and thought ..... " Maybe still I have a chance with Wei . "

Wei then walked towards his car holding Yunlan and put him down beside the driver's seat . And then Wei hoped in the car and started to driving to Zhao   Mansion  . Yunlan started to crying dramatically and saying loudly ...... "  Wei ..... Oh....my.... cute.... little....Wei.....my..... Weiwei.....I...am......so..... sorry ..... for misbehaving towards you  . Please..... forgive me Weiwei .....I ....am....so..... sorry .  " 

Wei said ......." Yunlan .....stop ....stop.... saying all of these , I don't want to hear any apologies for you .   Remember one thing first of all I didn't feel offended by your words , I just feel hurted everytime you ignored me or don't want to talk with me .  "  After half an hour they reached at Zhao Mansion .Wei parked his car infront of the gate . Then he took Yunlan out from the car and hold him by waist and shoulder   and took him to his room . 

Wei put  Yunlan on the bed and started to put off his shoes and covered  Yunlan with a  blanket .  Then Wei sat on the chair near Yunlan ' s bed . Yunlan was acting of fallen asleep after Wei put Yunlan on the bed .   Sitting on the chair Wei started to looking intensely   at Yunlan . Yunlan was thinking in his mind ..... " Hey Wei why are you looking at me like that ? You are looking  me like  you can melt a iron with your gaze and you are making my heart beating fastly . "

Wei then woke up from the chair and went infront of sleeping Yunlan and was going to kiss him but stopped few minutes before kissing Yunlan . Wei thought ...... " Oh no what was I going to do now ? Yunlan already don't think me as more than friends . And me  an lovesick fool was going to kiss Yunlan and make him more angry with me . It is good that I stopped before I could make a huge mistake . "

 "

Yunlan on the other hand was feeling excited for the kiss and was waiting for Wei to kiss him but he felt frustrated when he saw Wei stopped infront of his face and not kissing him.  Yunlan  irritatedly said to Wei ...... " Hey  ! Wei ! Wei ?  are you going to kiss me or not ? What are you waiting for ? Kiss me already . "

Wei feel like possessed by Yunlan ' s request to kiss him . Wei pulled Yunlan into his embrace and kissed Yunlan on the lips .   Wei was kissing slowly at first then Yunlan also started to replying back on Wei ' s kissing .  Both of them kissing each other passionately then Wei pulled away from the kiss    and said to Yunlan ..... " So you were not drunk . You little devil . Now explain it to me what do you think about my feelings towards you ? "  

Yunlan smiled at Wei and said ...... " Oh Wei ....my cute little Weiwei , look at me  , I agree that maybe  I  not love you since long time  ago like you loves me  but after your confession I felt like I likes you too , oh not like .... like ....I love you too . "

Guys I hope you are liking the story . ☺️☺️ . I hope you are not feeling bored with this story ? 🤔🤔