Past - 14

After 1 year ,

Today is the one year anniversary of Wei and Yunlan ' s love relationship . Today Yunlan wanted to spend whole day with Wei  . But suddenly an important meeting came for Wei in his High School . So Wei had to went to the high school  . First Wei also didn't wanted to go for the meeting . But Yunlan told him .... " Wei should go for the meeting cause the meeting is really very important for the development of Dragon City High School .   " So Wei at last agreed to go for the meeting . But before going to school , Wei pulled Yunlan by the waist and kissed him passionately on the lips . Wei bite on Yunlan's lips and entered his tongue into Yunlan's mouth and started to licking Yunlan ' s gums , teeth with his tongue . After kissing for few minutes  passionately Wei pulled away and kissed on Yunlan's forehead and said ..... " Bye my love , I am going for the meeting , take care , miss me .  " And went to the school for the  meeting  .

Yunlan just smiled and thought .....  " My Weiwei was nice to me all these years . But me being a blind by my foolish jealousy towards my cute little Weiwei  missed all the real fun and love of my cute Weiwei .  "

Flashback ,

Yunlan was sitting in his room alone after a huge fight with a dangerous mafia clan  . He got injured in his arms and legs , though it had big wounds but it's considered as small wounds for big Mafia ' s like them . Yunlan looked at the window and thought .... " I am feeling so bored . I don't have any good food to eat too , I am really missing my favorite pan fried  dumplings with tomato garlic sauce .  " Yunlan called his left friend and best of friend Da Qing and said ..... " Hey .... Da Qing bring my favorite pan fried dumplings with tomato garlic sauce for me now  immediately . " And cut the call . 

After half an hour , Da Qing  came into Yunlan's room  and gave him the food . Yunlan excitedly opened the box and saw  , it was hot noodles not his favorite pan fried dumplings with tomato garlic sauce and angrily and sadly looked at Da Qing and said ..... " What the hell is that , Wei had not you brought my favorite dumplings with my favorite sauce ? Are you deaf or something ? "

Da Qing looked at Yunlan and lied ..... " It was finished in the shop so I had brought something else for you to eat . Now stop shouting and eat this . And you should be grateful for my thoughtfulness . "

When Yunlan was sadly eating the hot noddles Wei entered into the room and gave Yunlan the box of pan fried dumplings with tomato and garlic sauce .  Yunlan happily looked at Wei and said ..... " You know me very well , Wei . " But suddenly he remembered his jealousy and again looked coldly at Wei . 

Present ,

Yesterday when Yunlan was returning from the fight , he for first time he saw the shop where is favorite dumplings with tomato and garlic sauce is sold . Yunlan saw that one has to wait in long queue for  many hours to get his favorite dumplings with his favorite sauce . That for the first time Yunlan realized that day Da Qing had lied to him about the non availability of the dumplings to not stand in this long queue . But his Weiwei whom he always used to talk coldly brought Yunlan ' s favourite dumplings by standing in this long queue , only for him .  

Yunlan realized that ...... " It is truly said when you hate a person , you would hate all about him , even he does something good , you would find faults in them . Even if the person is beautiful , you will find flaw in the person . Like what Yunlan always used to find in Wei in past . But when you love the person you will love the person ' s everything from his beauty to his kindness . But the love has to be  real without any artificial behavior . "

After the school meeting , Wei was sitting alone in the teacher's room as all the teachers had gone home few minutes earlier than him . Wei packed his things and reached at Zhao Mansion nearly 8 PM . Wei entered into Yunlan's room and surprised to see the decorations and big cake for their anniversary as lovers arranged by Yunlan .  Wei smiled happily at Yunlan and said .... " Thank you so much Yunlan . I  really liked your arrangement so much . Thank you for the surprise my love . "

 "

Yunlan pulled Wei  infront of the cake . Both of them hold the knife and cut the cake . Wei fed the cake to Yunlan and said ..... " Happy Anniversary , my love . " Yunlan smiled and was going to fed the cake to Wei too but Wei hold Yunlan  ' s hand and kissed him passionately on the lips and said after pulling away ..... " Cake  is  really so  sweet and cute , my love .  "

Wei then opened  his office bag and picked out a blue box from it and gave it to Yunlan . Yunlan happily looked at the box and asked ...... " Weiwei , what is in the box ? "

Wei opened the box and picked out a blue sapphire and diamond studded platinum watches for couple and put one watch  on Yunlan's wrist and also asked ..... " Yunlan to put the other watch on his wrist . "   

Wei happily asked to Yunlan .... " So do you like my gift , my love ? " And kissed Yunlan on the forehead .

Yunlan smiled at Wei and happily said ..... " Yes , very much . I loved it . Thank you so much , my cute little Weiwei .  "

Then they had their special dinner  in Yunlan's room . Yunlan had arranged a hotpot for their anniversary dinner . Wei was having his dinner happily .  Wei was feeding Yunlan and said .... " Thank you for the Hotpot today , my love . Hotpot is my favorite . You really done a great arrangements today my love . Once again thank you so much . "

Yunlan then became silent for few minutes but after few minutes Yunlan  looked at Wei  and  smiled happily  and whispered into Wei ' s ears ....... " I want you to make love with me my Weiwei .  "