Past - 9

Mr . Zhao Xinchi said ...... "  Yunlan , why you are always misbehaved with my Wei ?  I used to think you were  always inseperable  from Wei . Don't you remember how inseperable from Wei in the childhood ? "

Yunlan smiled and sarcastically said ...... "  Dad , what nonsense are you telling ?  That were old days when we were child . But Dad right now I am a man .  I don't need Wei as my friend anymore . " 

Mr . Zhao Xinchi smiled and said ..... " A man .....ha ......" And started to telling about the past behavior of Wei and Yunlan .

PAST ,

It was raining heavily in the night and little Yunlan was crying heavily hearing the sound of lightning and seeing thunder storm .  Suddenly power cut  occurred and all the lights gone off . Little Yunlan started to crying more heavily and loudly closing his eyes holding his both of the ears with his little hands .

Little Wei came into Yunlan's room and sat beside Yunlan and pulled him into his embrace and hugged him tightly . Little Wei said ...... " Ah lan don't cry . Your Weiwei is here . A kiss and hug from your Weiwei will vanish away your all the fears . " And again tightly hugged Yunlan  and kissed on Yunlan's both of the cheeks .  " Yunlan said ..... " My Weiwei is the best , I will never let you go  away from me . "  

 "  

Present ,

Mr . Zhao Xinchi said ...... " I don't want to listen any of your babbling . You just go and bring my Wei back . And if you can't bring him back , you don't has to return back  also . "

After hearing Mr . Zhao Xinchi ' s words , Yunlan rode on  his bike and went out to bring back Wei and thought ...... " Geez ...... sometimes I think who is his real son , anyway . "

Yunlan went to Wei ' s school and started to waiting for him at the entrance . While waiting Yunlan fell asleep on the bike .

During the closing time , Wei came out from school and saw Yunlan fell asleep on his bike waiting for him . Wei went infront of Yunlan and nudged his shoulder and said ....... " Ah lan wake up , why are you sleeping here  ? "

Yunlan wakes up and shyly looked at Wei and  started to scratch his neck and said ...... " Oh ...I .... have ..... come to you .... cause I was really very worried why were you not coming to visit me or at our house to visit my Dad . What is the reason Wei ? "

Wei  blinked his doer eyes cutely at Yunlan and touched his spectacles and said ....." Yunlan you don't need to come at my school to invite me for dinner  with you and Uncle  tonight . You can just call me . And about the reason , it's not much . One week ago there is  a problem with other mafia clan with our Shen Mafia Clan . But don't worry , I had managed all this . Now you can go home , I will visit you and uncle for dinner tonight . And you know what Yunlan a unknown thief is very happy after robbing a chain from my room one week ago . Do you know him , Ah Lan ? " And walked away leaving an ashamed and surprised Yunlan on the bike infront of the school gate .

Yunlan then went to Shen Mafia Clan base and asked to one of the member ..... " Hey ! what happened to your Boss one week ago ?   "

That man said ...... " We can't tell you , Young Master Yunlan . Our Boss had forbidden us to tell about this matter to you . "

" No , no don't worry I will not tell Wei that I have known from you . It will be a little secret between you and me . So now tell me . " ........ said Yunlan .

That Shen clan member started to telling ...... " Okay I am telling you , but please don't tell it to the boss that I had told you . One week ago XXC Mafia Clan members was distrubed us . So Boss Shen Wei went there to teach them a lesson .  He was completed beating them but when he was coming back one gang member attacked him from behind with a knife and wounded him on the biceps and near the shoulders .  "

Yunlan got angry listening all this and went to the XXC Mafia Clan ' s base and started to punching and kicking all the members of XXC Mafia Clan and said ...... " Do not ever anyone of   you dare to cause any harm to  Shen Wei . Understand . " And shot the Boss of  XXC Clan on the right shoulder .

After Yunlan gone from the XXC clan , XXC Mafia Clan ' s  Boss said to his members ...... " Who had told me that Shen Wei of Shen clan and Zhao Yunlan of Zhao clan having an enmity between them ? Slap yourself hard infront of me . Idiot . "

One of the member said ..... " Me ,  Boss .  But I had heard from my source that Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan were having enmity between them .  " and started to slap himself hard .

XXC Mafia Clan ' s Boss said ...... " Don't you know they are a couple . How can you believe that kind of news . From now onwards only believe in news from reliable sources . Don't you know , picking a fight alone with Wei or Yunlan means picking fight with both of them . And for your foolishness now we had digged our own grave with our own hands . " And started to crying and laughing manically .

" I am sorry Boss , I am so sorry , my source said that they are couple no more . Both of them had break up with each other . What a fake information ? Sorry Boss I am so Sorry  . See I am slapping myself hard . " ....... said that man and started to slapping himself harder and harder .

Leader of XXC Mafia Clan said ...... " Always remember one thing , don't believe in any types of fake news , always check the source before telling any news to others .  And I am also a fool cause I believed in your fake information . I should had checked it before attacking Boss of Shen Mafia Clan Shen Wei . How can I be so foolish ? Everyone in the Dragon City knows that Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan as a couple though they tell themselves as best friends . I should not believe in your fake information . " And started to slapping himself .