Present - 2

Jing Ran is returning to China after the accident of his boyfriend Dr . Zhang Yuan . He is returning from Italy . The reason he is coming back to China is that he is missing his boyfriend so much .  Jing Ran landed in China after  9 hours  59 minutes from Italy by flight . Jing Ran thought ...... " I really wanted to return back to China to visit my boyfriend Zhang Yuan ' s grave . But  I  couldn't  find any excuse to tell my Mom that I wanted to visit China  as I am missing my  boyfriend  so much . But my luck was good that , exactly in that moment friend of Mr . Shen , Mr . Chu called me and said ...... " His friend Mr . Shen Wei wanted me to design a house for him and his would be husband . " I used this renovating of house by Mr . Shen as opportunity to tell my Mom that I wanted to visit China for a house building client who wants his house to be made by the best architect of the China . "

After taking his luggage from the security checking point , Jing Ran went to a coffee shop in the airport and ordered a cappuccino and blueberry cheesecake for himself . Jing Ran finished the blueberry cheesecake but took the coffee with himself and left the coffee shop . Jing Ran then booked an online cab and was waiting infront of the airport for the arrival of the online cab . Jing Ran thought ..... " It ' s only a few minutes has passed that I landed in China and I am already missing my Zhang Yuan . Zhang Yuan ..... Zhang Yuan please come to me Zhang Yuan . Zhang Yuan isn't there is a way that you could return back to me ? Zhang Yuan , I'm missing you so much please come back to me and say last year was only a sick joke and nothing but my nightmare . " And tear started to falling from Jing Ran ' s eyes .

Suddenly Jing Ran ' s phone started to ringing . Jing Ran quickly wiped his tears and picked up the phone and said ..... " Hey Mom , I am fine and I am in China now and waiting infront of the airport for arrival of the cab to go to the hotel .  "

Mrs . Jing said ....... " Son , I know how much fine you are ? Don't lie to me . As if I don't know why has you returned to China ? You always used to cancel big projects of China . But suddenly you agreed on a house renovation by some commoner . You had only returned to China as you are missing your boyfriend Zhang Yuan , who was  dead one year ago .  You are just using Mr . Shen '  house builting as an excuse to visit China for your boyfriend Zhang Yuan . Son , how many times I have to tell you , please move on Son , please move on . Dead person can't return to you .  "

Jing Ran said to his Mom ....... " Mom how many times I have to tell you too that nobody can't fill the gap inside my heart of my lovely boyfriend Zhang Yuan . He was not a human being  , Mom , he was an angel . No one can take his place inside my heart . " And angrily cut the call .

At Zhao ' s  Mansion ,

Yunlan was walking from one side to other in his room . Yunlan was feeling bored for staying in his room for whole day .

Flashback ,

Yunlan today asked his Weiwei .......  " Weiwei .....oh my Weiwei ..... I want to ride my bike today after one week . Can I , my Weiwei ? "

Wei directly looked at Yunlan and said ..... " No Yunlan you can't . Don't you know about your heart condition ? "

Yunlan irritatedly looked at Wei and said ....... " Wei it's been one year after my heart transplantation and I am perfectly fine now . " And started to pouting .

Wei then pulled  pouting Yunlan on his laps and pulled Yunlan ' s lips for a passionate kissing . After kissing for few minutes , Wei pulled away and said ..... " Don't be angry ,  Yunlan . I am just doing for your own good . Now be a good boy and listen to my words . I am going to School now . Bye bye . "

Flashback ends .

Yunlan thought ..... " Weiwei  , you can't stop me by doing this . I will visit you to your school by bike and prove to you that I can ride a bike now without causing  any pain in heart  . "

Yunlan rod a bike and was driving fastly on the road . Suddenly his bike slightly hit on the cab coming from the other end . But it doesn't cause any accident as Yunlan and the cab driver pulled the brake before the hit . Cab driver yelled from his seat ....... " Hey Mister ! Are you blind or something ? Why are you driving so recklessly on a main road . "

Yunlan angrily looked at the cab driver and said ...... " Do you know who I am ? " Suddenly a voice said from behind the cab driver .....  " Who are you ? " and came out from the cab .

Yunlan was going to say ..... " I ....I ...am .... " . But before he can say anything Yunlan got frozen in his place to see the stranger infront of him . He felt like his heart beating fast to see the stranger .

Jing Ran after coming down from the cab looked at the stranger  infront of him and thought ...... " Why I am getting familiar feeling from the stranger infront of me . I am feeling like   I have known him from longer time . " And starred directly into Yunlan's eyes .

Yunlan felt something different and went away from there towards Wei ' s school . Yunlan went into Wei ' s room and said look Wei I had bought your favourite cake . Here eat this . As the teacher room was empty , Wei pulled Yunlan infront of him and kissed on his cheeks and forehead and said .... " Thank you my love .  But how had you came here ? "

Yunlan looked at Wei and said ..... " I came here by bike . But please don't be angry at me . Look I am fit and fine .   " And started to doing his puppy eyes on Wei . "

Wei can't say No to his Yunlan so he kissed Yunlan on the cheeks and said .... " Okay my love . "