Present - 11

Shen Wei came out from Yunlan's  room with tears in his eyes . He then slowly came down from the stairs and looked around if there is Mr . Zhao or Mrs . Zhao around or not . Wei don't want Mr . Zhao or Mrs . Zhao know that he and Yunlan had a  fight between them .  He quickly looked around and saw Mrs  . Zhao was busy in kitchen and Mr . Zhao was busy with Zhao Mafia Clan members . Wei used this as opportunity and came outside from the Zhao Mansion . Chu came infront of Shen Wei and said ..... " Boss , why are you shivering ? Are you okay ? "

Shen Wei was tumbling on his feet , Chu quickly hold him tightly and said ....... " Boss  , come with me I will drive your car and drop you at the Shen Mansion . Then I will again return back at Zhao Mansion to take my car and then I will go  to my house . Boss come with me , I think your health is not okay . "

Wei pushed Chu away and released himself from Chu ' s tight hold and said .... " I am fine ..... I am fine .... You don't have to worry about me . I am alright . You go to your house . I will return back to Shen Mansion on my own . I don't need your help .... I don't need anyone ' s help . I am fine on my own . And one more thing , call my men and tell him to take my car back to Shen Mansion . "

Chu immediately asked ..... " Boss , call our men to take your car back to Shen Mansion ? Then how will you go back to Shen Mansion ? "

Shen Wei looked at Chu and said ......" How many times I have to tell you don't worry about me ? I have some works then I will return back to Shen Mansion on my own . Now you go back to house too . I am going .... going.... I am going . " And went away from there leaving a confused Chu at Zhao Mansion ' s main gate .

Shen Wei then started to thinking about the moments he spent with his Yunlan while walking on the road . Shen Wei reached at a bar . For the first time in his life Shen Wei came into a bar to drink . Shen Wei sat down on a stool and ordered a drink . Shen Wei started to drinking while crying heavily and saying loudly ..... " Yunlan .... Yunlan .... Why did you done this with me ? Is I was not loving you enough ? You can tell me about that , then I would love you more than now . But why did you choose another person other than me ? But I will not complain about you if you choose Jing Ran not me cause I love you so much that your happiness is my happiness . And if your happiness is with Jing Ran then I will be happy for you too . But I will never stop you loving in my life or maybe after life too . " And again started to crying heavily thinking about Yunlan .

Wei said ...... "  As I promised I will not meet with you or distrub you anymore until you come to me and say you want to spend rest of your life with me , not with that Jing Ran . " And fell asleep .

Chu did not went back to his home , he was following Shen Wei from behind . He saw Shen Wei was heavily drunk . He quickly pulled heavily drunk  Shen Wei in his hold and dropped him at Shen Mansion . 

After 1 week ,

Yunlan was sitting in his room and thinking about the happy moments he spent with his Weiwei .  Yunlan thought ...... " Yunlan..... Yunlan ..... Have you taken your medicines ? Yunlan..... how many times I have to tell you don't drink too much ? Yunlan ...... Are you feeling any pain in your heart ? Yunlan .... Yunlan .... Yunlan ...... "

Yunlan suddenly shouted loudly ...... " Weiiii........... " But suddenly remembered Wei is not here and sadly looked at the wall infront of him .

Yunlan then looked at the papers near him and remembered Wei ' s words and thought about the words Wei said  ..... " Yunlan ... Here is our marriage plans if you want to return back to me then keep it and if you don't want to then throw it away . " Yunlan took those papers in his hands and sadly looked at the photo of Wei beside his bed .

Yunlan thought ..... " How can I do such things with my Wei ..... with my Weiwei ? How can I do it ? He is the only person who loves me with my all flaws . I must be  crazy to hurt my Weiwei  like this . How can I hurt the most important man in my life  ? "

Yunlan thought ..... " Still now I was  also feeling sad in my heart whenever I don't get to see Jing Ran or his smile , when my Weiwei was  with me . But now that my Weiwei is not with me , I feel like my heart is empty . Now I don't feel the pain of missing Jing Ran anymore cause missing of Wei is more than that , that it surpressed the pain of missing Jing Ran . I can't feel any sad or happy anymore . I feel like I am a person without any emotions . I am feeling so empty and lonely without my Weiwei love and care towards me . I think I was so used to Wei I didn't understand the value of Weiwei love or care towards me . But now that I can't get to hold my Weiwei , I feel like I am not alive anymore . I am feeling like my soul is taken out from me .  So this how feels when I can't get to hold my Weiwei .  I must be a heartless fool to hurt my Weiwei like this .  I should immediately go to Shen Mansion and meet with my Weiwei . If I can't feel his love , his kiss and his hug on me  , I think I can't live anymore without my Weiwei  ."

Yunlan then took the photo of Weiwei from his bed side table in his hand and said .....  " I am coming my Weiwei . Just wait for me . I am coming to you . I am coming . "

Yunlan then took the papers of their marriage plans prepared by Wei in his hands and went out his room to go to Shen Mansion to meet his lovely  Weiwei .