Past - 2

10 Years Later ,

Wei and Yunlan  had became 15 years old now . They are reading in Class  10. Both of them are excellent in studies and everything . But Wei is more excellent in studies and everything .

" Dad..... Dad...... Look Dad I had got 98 marks out of 100 in Biology  exam today "....... said Yunlan to his Dad , Zhao Xinchi .

Zhao Xinchi  forcefully smiled at Yunlan and said ..... " So what son ? Wei had gotten 100 out of 100 in Biology exam today . You should learn from him . And you running happily around the house only getting 98 marks ...ha...ha....Now go ..go.. from here and try to be like my Wei .  Wei is not only best in studies , he is also best in our gangster activities . And you still didn't learn how to manage our gang members . "

Yunlan looked angrily at his Dad and said ...... " Wei..... Wei.....Wei...... Dad is I'm your real son or Wei ? Why don't you find anything good about me ? Ha? Wei is good in this . Wei is good in that ....Wei....Wei.... I hate this Wei . " And angrily gone to his room and closed the door forcefully with a loud thud sound .

Yunlan sat on his bed and started to saying ..... " Wei , I hate you so much . You are always the best kid infront of my Dad's eyes and whole Dragon City eyes . I HATE YOU WEI . I HATE YOU . " And started sulking on Wei and fell asleep thinking about Wei . 

Wei came at Zhao Mansion and said to Zhao Xinchi ..... " Uncle , I am back . " and smiled at Xinchi .

Zhao Xinchi smiled at Wei and said...... " Welcome back my cute little Wei , I heard from your  and Yunlan ' s bodyguard  that you had got 100 out of 100 in Biology exam today . Congratulations son . You are the best my Wei " and showered kisses on Wei ' s face , cheeks and forehead .

Wei shyly smiled at Zhao Xinchi and said....... " Thank you so much Uncle . But Yunlan was good too . He had gotten 98 out of 100 in today's biology exam . "

Zhao Xinchi looked at Wei and said ...... " Son , now please try to accept the fact that you are best than Yunlan . I love Yunlan too my Wei but I can't deny the fact that you are better than Yunlan in everything . "

Wei then asked to Zhao Xinchi ...... " Uncle , where is Yunlan ? Did you again scolded Yunlan over my marks ? "

Zhao Xinchi looked at Wei ....... " Sorry my little cute Wei  , I couldn't control myself from comparing your marks with my Yunlan . "

After listening to Zhao Xinchi ' s words Wei immediately ran towards Yunlan ' s room and opened the door forcefully and saw Yunlan was sleeping peacefully with a sulking face .

Wei went infront of Yunlan and started to caressing Yunlan's face and started to saying to sleeping Yunlan ......... " I know Yunlan , you were angry at me . But please don't sulk on me .  If you continued sulking on me then wrinkles will started to form on your beautiful face . And I don't want to see any wrinkles on my beautiful Yunlan . " And kissed on Yunlan's forehead and both of the cheeks . Then Wei left Yunlan's room and went to his room in Zhao ' s Mansion .

Yezun also came to Zhao Mansion and asked to Zhao Xinchi ...... " Uncle , how are you ? Where is my Wei Gege Uncle ? "

Zhao Xinchi looked at Yunlan and said ...... " I am fine ,  Yezun . And your Gege is in his room . But you tell me one thing first . "

Yezun asked ..... " What ? Uncle  . "

Zhao Xinchi knows Yezun had gotten only 59 marks in biology exam  still he asked to Yezun ...... " How was your biology exam today , Yezun ? "

Yezun shyly looked at Zhao Xinchi and said ....... " Uncle , I .... you.... know... what.... I ...I.... only got59marksinbiologyexamtoday....... I am going to Wei Gege ' s room Uncle . " And quickly ran towards Wei ' s room . "

Zhao Xinchi smiled and thought ..... " Though Wei and Yezun are twins but both of them are so different , my cute Wei is such an angel and this Yezun is a cute little devil . But I am happy that Yezun didn't lie to me about the marks .  " And went to his room .

Wei was showering in the bathroom when Yezun entered into his room . Yezun was waiting for Wei sitting on the bed . 

After 15 minutes ,  Wei came out from the bathroom wearing a cute night robe .  Wei asked to Yezun ..... " My little , cute bro , what are you doing here ? "

Yezun happily looked at Wei and said...... " Gege , I was missing you so much for these days , so today I had decided I will live with you at Zhao Mansion . "

" Oh so my little cute bro missed me so much that he wants to live with me today . Okay  changed your clothes and wear this night robe .  "  Wei said  teasingly to Yezun .

Yezun happily wore the night  robe and slept with Wei on the bed .  Wei hugged Yezun tightly and said ..... " I am so sorry Yezun I didn't get time to visit you and Mom these days . But you know what Yezun ? I was busy learning how to fight , how to control gang members   .  " And sadly looked at Yezun doing his cute doer eyes on Yezun . 

Yezun can't say No to cute doer eyes of Wei and said ..... " It's okay Gege I know you were busy these days , so I am not angry  with you . Tell me Gege if I was angry with  you why would I came to visit you now  ? " And kissed on Wei ' s forehead . 

Yezun said ..... " Gege I know you will be the best gangster leader of Shen family like our Dad . So don't get sad . " And again kissed on Wei ' s forehead and cheeks and pulled Wei for a tight hug and started to talking about different things with Wei . Both of them fell asleep  hugging each other while talking . Before falling asleep Wei kissed on Yezun's cheeks and said ...... " Yezun  your the best Didi anyone could asked for . " 

 "