Past - 20

Nurses took Yunlan in the operation room . Dr . Ling entered into the operation room . Red light  on the wall above the door of operation room goes on . Dr . Ling started the operation . Dr . Ling  placed Yunlan on a heart - lung machine to pumps filtered and  keep oxygen - rich  blood circulating through Yunlan ' s body .  Then Dr . Ling removed the  diseased heart of Yunlan and then he replaced it with heart of Dr . Zhang .  Operation is successful . It almost took four hours for the heart transplant surgery . 

Dr . Ling then came out from the operation room . Shen Wei quickly ran towards Dr . Ling and everyone followed behind him .  Shen Wei asked him ....... " Doctor ......  Doctor ..... How is the operation ? Is my Yunlan alright ? " 

Dr . Ling smiled at Shen Wei said ...... " Mr . Shen operation is successful . Your boyfriend is alright .  He will wake up within 24 hours and he will be alright though he will need to keep on medication  rest of his life . After he wakes up he will be fine and we will release him within one week . But please keep him under proper care at your house . It will takes about six to eight weeks for the patient ' s incisions to heal completely . Your boyfriend may have some muscle or incision  discomfort in his chest during any activity . He may also feel some itching , tightness  or numbness along his incision but don't  worry about all that cause these are common after heart surgery . Soon he will be shifted to ICU and he may need to stay in ICU for three to four days . Now I am going Mr . Shen , I have other works . Take care of yourself and your boyfriend . Soon your boyfriend will wake up . " 

Shen Wei then hold Dr . Ling ' s hands and said ...... "  Thank you so much Doctor for bringing my Yunlan back to me . And another thing  Doctor , please give me the names and address of Dr . Zhang family members , I will meet with them and take responsibility of them for rest of their lives . " 

Dr . Ling gave a sad look and said to Wei ..... " Mr . Shen that's very thoughtful of you but Dr . Zhang was an orphan . He only  used to have a boyfriend who lives in foreign . And I don't think he will needs your money or support   .   " And went away from there .

Mr . Zhao , Mrs . Zhao , Da Qing , Yezun and Chu came infront of Wei . Mr .  and  Mrs . Zhao asked ....... " What happened Wei ? How is my Yunlan , son ? "

Wei smiled happily at all of them and said ...... " Uncle ...... Auntie ..... Yunlan is alright . Soon he will wake up within 24 hours and he will be okay as usual though he will has to live on medication for rest of his life . But he will be alive and kicking .  I am so happy ..... Uncle ......  Auntie ....my Yunlan will be back to me soon within 24 hours .   "

Mrs . Zhao and Mr . Zhao and everyone felt relieved to hear about Yunlan ' s condition from Wei  . Mrs . Zhao came infront of Wei and said ..... " Son  , Yunlan will wake up within 24 hours , so you should go to your house , freshen up and has some food . We will stay in the hospital . After then you can return to the hospital .  " First Wei was not agreeing to go home but after everyone ' s pressure he returned to his house to freshen up and have some food .

Next  day ,

Yunlan woke up and looked beside him . We saw Wei is sleeping holding his hands sitting on a stool . Yunlan started to slowly shaking his hands . Wei felt something is moving . He slowly opened his eyes and saw Yunlan is awake  and looking at him smiling a little . Wei happily looked at Yunlan and said ..... " Yunlan .... My  Yunlan is back to me . And started to showering kisses on Yunlan's face .  "

After 5 days ,

Dr . Ling  approved of  Yunlan ' s release from the hospital . Dr . Ling checked on Yunlan and said ..... " Mr . Zhao take care of yourself . Don't stress yourself . "

Then Mr . Ling went infront of Wei and said ...... " Mr . Shen , you  can take your boyfriend home now  . But take proper care of him . I know you all can't keep him long in the hospital for his safety reasons . I can understand your problem . But remember one thing don't stress him . Give him complete rest . And sometimes let him slowly walk by himself . And give him medicines timely . And give him the food I have written and avoid other food . "

Mr . Zhao and Mrs . Zhao came in the hospital  . After that all of them took Yunlan back to the Zhao Mansion . Wei slowly put Yunlan on the bed . Yunlan hold Wei ' s hand and said ...... " Thank you so much Wei for taking care of me . Now I have became an useless person  who only lives with medication for rest of his life . "

Wei looked at Yunlan and said ...... " Don't think about unwanted things . You are not an useless person . You are a hero . Why are you thinking this way , Yunlan ?  It is  good that  you are alive now even if on the medication .  If you had died  today then I think I would have  died too . "  And both of them started to crying heavily .

Yunlan then looked at Wei and said ..... " Okay I will not talk about it anymore now come here and quickly give me a get well soon  kiss  . "

Wei smiled happily and said ..... " That's like my Yunlan , a cute and naughty Yunlan . " and pulled Yunlan for a passionate kissing .

At Dr . Zhang ' s funeral ,

Jing Ran  had returned to China after one week of the accident . He will return back to Italy after two days . He stood infront of Dr . Zhang Yuan ' s grave and said ...... " Yuan ,  how can you break your promise ? How can you leave me alone ? Don't you has promised me that we will marry each other in November ? Then why do you leave me without marrying me ? " And started to crying heavily . Jing Ran then placed Dr . Zhang ' s favourite blue and white roses on the grave and left the place with heavy heart . "