Present - 21

Wei looked innocently at Lou Fusheng with high hopes in his eyes as Luo Fusheng said to Shen Wei that  Luo Fusheng can make Yunlan back to Shen Wei permanently from Jing Ran .

Luo Fusheng pulled Shen Wei for a tight hug and said .... " Yes ... My Weiwei ... I can . Now tell me when did the fearless Mafia Clan Boss like you became so weak ? "

Wei said .... " I am not weak , I am just worried about my boyfriend Yunlan . Now tell me how will you help my boyfriend ? "

Luo Fusheng smiled and said ..... ' You said that your boyfriend only loves you , right ? "

Wei said ..... " Yes , my Yunlan told it clearly to me he only loves me , he don't loves that Mr . Jing Ran . " 

Luo Fusheng said ..... " Okay so I got it your boyfriend only loves you . But whenever he went infront of Jing Ran or Jing Ran came infront of your boyfriend , your boyfriend feels like his heart is pushing him towards Jing Ran . Your boyfriend feels like he wants to spend time with Jing Ran , he wants to see the smile of Jing Ran  and see his face . Now tell me what happened that your boyfriend is suddenly feeling weak now , frequently passing out and having breathing problems and frequently  running from a  high fever ? Is your boyfriend not seeing Jing Ran anymore ? Is they had a fight between them ? "

Wei quickly asked ...... " Luo Fusheng .... Fusheng .... How did you know ? You are absolutely right . One week ago my boyfriend Yunlan told me he wants to spend his rest of his life with me . So he called Jing Ran and said to  him ...... " He don't want to see Jing Ran anymore and don't want to keep contact with Jing Ran anymore .  " Even when at afternoon Jing Ran had came to met my boyfriend Yunlan , Yunlan clearly told Jing Ran that .... " He don't want to meet with him anymore  , he just wants to spend the rest of my life with me . "

Luo Fusheng said .... " So my intuition is correct . There is no problem with the  heart for which your boyfriend is showing signs of donar heart rejection . It is something do with some incidents related to donar ' s boyfriend Jing Ran . My Weiwei , I can't guarantee you that I will return to your boyfriend fully to you . But I can try . And I am hoping I will definitely bring your boyfriend back to you . So don't worry . Let us go to your boyfriend ' s house . Then do what I am telling to you to do ? "

Wei smiled at Luo Fusheng and said ..... " You are the best friend ever anyone could asked for .  Let us go to my boyfriend ' s house and started the  treatment of my Yunlan . "

Luo Fusheng smiled and said .... " Yes .... Let us go ... But one thing my Weiwei , after going to your boyfriend ' s house I will not enter your boyfriend ' s room first , I will sit at another room and what I will say  , you has to do . Now let's go .

At Zhao Mansion ,

Wei and Luo Fusheng reached at Zhao Mansion . Wei then took Luo Fusheng to his room and said.... " Now tell me , Fusheng , what I have to do now ? "

Luo Fusheng said ... " Called Mr . Jing Ran and say to him we want to meet with him at  the Zhao Mansion . "

Wei thought .... " If I call Jing Ran from my phone , he will not receive my call . I should call Jing Ran from Yunlan ' s phone . " Then Wei quickly went to Yunlan's room and brought Yunlan ' s phone to his room and dialled Jing Ran ' s number .

Jing Ran phone started to ringing and seeing Yunlan's number he quickly received the call and said .... " Yunlan , are you okay ? Do you want to come back to me ? "

Wei said ..... " It is me Shen Wei , Yunlan's boyfriend . I want to tell you something . "

Jing Ran irritatedly said ..... " What do you want to tell me ? Why are you calling me from Yunlan's phone ? "

Wei coldly said ..... " Let us not talk to much . Meet me immediately at Zhao Mansion . I will be waiting for you with my friend , I want to tell you something about Yunlan . "  And cut the call .

Jing Ran hearing about Wei saying something about Yunlan he quickly took his car  and went towards Zhao Mansion .

In Zhao Mansion,

Jing Ran entered into Wei ' s room and sat infront of Shen Wei and Luo Fusheng . Jing Ran said .... " So what happened ? What do you wanted to tell me about Yunlan ? "

Wei coldly said .... " See .... Mr . Jing Ran .....I don't like to speak too  much .    So I am coming to the main point . Hear me clearly . "

Jing Ran said .... " Okay I am hearing . "

Wei started .... " I have found the reasons why though Yunlan still loves me why his heart is pushing him towards you ?  "

Jing Ran curiously asked ..... " Why ? "

Wei said .... " Is it because my boyfriend had his heart transplant surgery  one year and six months ago . And the donar of the heart was none other than your boyfriend Dr . Zhang Yuan . So my boyfriend Yunlan is feeling attached towards you . "

Jing Ran thought ..... " Oh God ! So that's why I am feeling so much attached towards you .  It is because it is you my Zhang Yuan .... My Yuan . So the smile , the behaviour and everything about Yunlan is so familiar to me . "

Jing Ran said .... "  Okay I understood that why I am feeling attached to Yunlan for last six months cause of my boyfriend ' s heart inside Yunlan's . But why are you telling me that ? "

Wei said .... " I am telling you because after last week my boyfriend stopped to meeting with you , he is suffering from frequently passing out , breathing difficulties and running a high fever . And my best friend Dr . Luo Fusheng said he knows the treatment of this but he needs your help in this matter . So I wanted to request you to co-operate with my best friend , Dr . Luo Fusheng in my boyfriend ' s treatment . "