Present - 6

Yunlan became surprised to heard Jing Ran ' s words . He asked ..... " Ran , what do you mean by show you China ? "

Yunlan heard the smiling sound of Jing Ran through the phone and could imagined Jing Ran ' s beautiful smiling face . Jing Ran said ..... " I mean Yunlan , you know I am returning to China after many years . Though last year I had visited China for one week . Let's not talk about that . So what I am telling you that , can you take me for the outing to show some best places of China in this city . What do you think ? We will go  on next Sunday . "

Yunlan wanted to say No to the offering of outing with Jing Ran . He thought ....  " Yunlan .... Don't agree with Jing Ran ' s plan . Say No to him ..... Yunlan say No to him . " But  Yunlan feel his heart is telling another thing . He is feeling to say Yes . Yunlan was immersed in deep thoughts .

Jing Ran loudly called over the phone ..... " Yunlan ..... Yunlan .... what do you say ? "  Bringing Yunlan back to reality .

Yunlan said ...... " Okay we will go on an outing this upcoming Sunday . I will come to the hotel to pick you up and then we will start our outing of China . "

Jing Ran felt happy to hear Yunlan agreed on his proposal to go on outing with him this upcoming Sunday . He said ..... " Thank you so much Yunlan on agreeing on my proposal to go outing with me on Sunday . I am so happy . "

Yunlan smiled and said ...... " You don't need to thank me . Am I  not  your friend ? Friends always can go on an outing with his friend . "

Jing Ran quickly replied .... " Yes .... Yes we are friends . So we will meet on Sunday at my hotel . Bye ... Bye ..... Take care . " and cut the call .

Yunlan thought ....... " I really wanted to denied Jing Ran ' s proposal for the outing on Sunday . But why can't I finally said No to him ? Why ?  .... Why ? "

At night ,

Today Wei doesn't visit Zhao Mansion due to his School works . But it doesn't means that he forgotten to spend time with Yunlan . After having his dinner with his Mom and Yezun he went to his room . Before starting of his work , Wei video called to Yunlan . Yunlan picked up the call . Wei smiled and said ..... " Baby I am missing you so much ....so so much . I am so sorry I can't visit you today . I wanted to visit you , but lots of School works came , so I can't . Now please give me my miss you kiss , my love . Yunlan kissed Wei on the video call and said ..... " Don't worry Wei , I am not angry with you . I know you have lots of works at School . Then Wei said ..... " But I am promising you I will feel the gap of one week on Sunday . On Sunday I will take you at your favorite restaurants and spend whole day with each other . "

Hearing Wei ' s words Yunlan ' s smiled fades . He started to feel guilty . Wei looked at the sad face of Yunlan and asked ...... " What happened Yunlan ? Why are you looking so sad ? " 

Yunlan guiltyly looked at Wei and said ...... " I am so sorry Wei . I can't go out with you on Sunday . I have promised my friend to take him for outing with me on Sunday .  "

  "

Wei felt sad in his heart . But to not make Yunlan feel guilty any more , he masked a fake smile and said ..... " Don't feel guilty my love . It is okay . You can go with your friend on Sunday . I am fine . You had promised your friend earlier than me . So you can go with your friend. I am fine . Now don't feel sad anymore and go to sleep .  "

Yunlan smiled and said ..... " Thank you Wei for being so understanding . You too quickly finished your School works and quickly go to sleep . Mwah.... " And quickly cut the call .

On Sunday,

Yunlan rode his bike and went towards Jing Ran ' s hotel . He reached at the hotel and saw Jing Ran was waiting at the entrance . Yunlan waved his hands at Jing Ran and said ..... " Ran..... Ran .... come here and sit on the back of the bike . We will go on the outing on it . "

Jing Ran quickly came infront of Yunlan and said ..... " We will go on a bike ? That's great ! I love to rides on bike . " Inside Jing Ran thought .... " Zhang Yuan also  used to love to ride on bike while going for an outing . "

Jing Ran rode at the back . Yunlan said ...... " Feel free to hold me , I like to drive the bike fast . " Jing Ran again thought ..... " Zhang Yuan also used to like to drive the bike fast . " 

To hold Yunlan ' s means to hold him by the shoulder but Jing Ran hold him tightly by the waist . Yunlan don't know why but his heart had started to beating fastly while Jing Ran hold him tightly by the waist pressing Jing Ran ' s chest on Yunlan's back .

Yunlan controlled his heart feelings and said ....... " Ran .... Where do you want to go first ? "

Jing Ran quickly replied ..... " As your wish . "  And slowly said ...... "  everything is perfect when you are with me . "

Yunlan can't hear the last words and asked ..... " What ? " But Jing Ran replied .... " Nothing . " Yunlan said .... " Okay . " And continued his driving .

Yunlan brought him near a river . Yunlan stopped the bike and said ..... " Ran we will go for cruising on this river . I always come with Wei for the cruising of this river . Jing Ran again thought ..... " Zhang Yuan also used to like cruising of rivers with me . " Yunlan loudly called Jing Ran nudging his shoulder and said .... " Ran .... Ran .... what happened ? What are you thinking ? Let's buy our tickets for the cruise . "

Yunlan went to the ticket counter leaving Jing Ran behind .  He  said ...... " Two tickets and here is the money . " Ticket man said ..... " How dare I take money from the Mafia Boss of Zhao Mafia Clan ? Here your tickets . I don't need any money . " Still Yunlan forcefully gave the money to the man and came towards Jing Ran .