Present - 23

Luo Fusheng smiled at Zhao Yunlan . Then Luo Fusheng went infront of Shen Wei and said .... " Kitty .... My Weiwei ..... I am promising you .... I will try and do my best to bring your boyfriend Zhao Yunlan back to you fully . " And hugged Wei tightly .

Wei also returned back Luo Fusheng ' s hug tightly and said .... " I know .... And I fully believe in you that you will bring my boyfriend ... My sweet Yunlan back to me fully . Cause I know my best friend Luo Fusheng is the best . " And started to crying heavily on Luo Fusheng ' s shoulders .

Luo Fusheng hold Shen Wei ' s face with his hands and wiped away tears from cute doer eyes of Shen Wei and said ..... " Hey .... Kitty ... How many times I have to tell you that I can't see tears in your cute doer eyes . Don't you tell me few seconds ago  , you believe me ? Then why are you crying ? I promise I will try my best to bring your boyfriend Zhao Yunlan back to you . Now give me your sunshine smile .  "

On the other hand , Yunlan was thinking ..... " They are right if though I don't love Jing Ran but seeing him near me , making me wanted to go infront of him and pulled him in a tight hug . And my heart is beating fast too . And this best friend Luo Fusheng of my boyfriend is so clingy . I am really feeling jealous of both of them . Luo Fusheng is acting like not me , he is the boyfriend of my Weiwei . He is also calling my Weiwei as my Weiwei and kitty . Such a pain in the neck . "

Shen Wei smiled at Luo Fusheng . Luo Fusheng said .... "Now that's like a good boy . Now my best friend is back . Now let me starts the treatment of your boyfriend Zhao Yunlan . "

During the treatment ,

Luo Fusheng went infront of Yunlan and also told Jing Ran to sat beside him . Luo Fusheng then started to doing the hypnotism process . Luo Fusheng said .... " I will hypnotise you both and will try to make your mind together so that Yunlan can get rid of heart obsession with Jing Ran .  Now Yunlan listen to my voice carefully and what I will tell you to do , you will do . And one more thing no one will talk  during the process . Now let's start . "

Luo Fusheng said ..... " Yunlan now close your eyes . And only listen to my voice carefully .  "

  "

Yunlan closed his eyes and started to doing what Luo Fusheng is telling him to do . Luo Fusheng asked ..... " Now tell me Yunlan , who are you ? "

Yunlan replied .... " I am Zhao Yunlan . Son of Zhao Family . Boss of Zhao Mafia Clan . "

Luo Fusheng asked ... " Okay .... Now tell me .... Whose heart is inside yours ? "

Yunlan replied ..... " What type of question is this ? My body so of course my heart is inside me , Yunlan ' s heart . " But suddenly Yunlan got quite . And said .... " No ... No ... Not my heart ... Donar heart is inside me .... inside me . "

Luo Fusheng asked .... " Oh so donar heart is inside you . Now tell me the name of the donar . "

Yunlan replied ..... " Donar .... Donar ....   name is Dr . Zhang Yuan . "  After saying Dr . Zhang Yuan ' s name Yunlan started to sweating profusely .

Luo Fusheng then quickly said to Jing Ran ..... " Now I will send your mind into Yunlan's subconscious mind . Now Jing Ran close your eyes and listen to my voice and do whatever I am telling to you . "

Jing Ran closed his eyes and after hearing all the commands of Luo Fusheng , he is feeling he is in Yunlan's subconscious mind .

Everyone is hearing suddenly whatever Yunlan and Jing Ran started to saying .

In the subconscious mind ,

Jing Ran looked at a person standing in back infront of him . Jing Ran asked .... " Are you Yuan ?.... My lovely Yuanyuan ? "

That man turned his face at Jing Ran and said ..... " Ran ... My Ranran ... You are back... You are back .... I am so happy " and started to crying . "

Jing Ran said .... " Don't cry my love ... I am here .....  I am here .... I will never let you go from me again .... " .

Yunlan who is thinking himself as Dr . Zhang Yuan said ..... " I am so sorry ... My love ... I left you alone in this world though I had promised you I will spend rest of my life with you .... I am so sorry .... I am so sorry .... that I had broken  my promise .  I can't make our dream came true of building a happy family . Before that I left you ... I am so sorry my Ranran ...I am so sorry ......Please forgive me my Ranran ... Please forgive me .....  "  And started to crying .

Jing Ran hugged Dr . Zhang Yuan tightly and said .... " It is okay . I am just sad that I can't propose you and can't get to marry you . So now I am asking you .... " Will you marry me ? "  "

Dr . Zhang Yuan said ..... " I would marry you .  But now I am no more . I just wanted you to say ... Forgive me . Bye bye ... Hope you will move on . Hope you will find a new love of your life . Don't  wait for me anymore . I am no more .  Don't waste your life thinking about me . Try to start your life again with a someone who will love you as much as you will love him . Bye bye my Ranran . " And vanished .

Jing Ran said .... " No ... No ... My Yuanyuan don't go .... Don't go . Don't leave your Ranran here ...... Don't leave me .  " And started to crying loudly .

Luo Fusheng said .... "  Zhao Yunlan and Jing Ran now both of you can open your eyes . "

Wei was looking worriedly the whole scene from a far distance . Luo Fusheng looked at Shen Wei and said ..... " Kitty .... Don't worry too much . Let's see what happens ? Remember I am trying my best . "

After few seconds , Yunlan and Jing Ran opened their eyes and looked around them . Luo Fusheng said .... " Do how are you feeling now Yunlan ? Do you are feeling any attachment towards Jing Ran ? "