Present - 7

Yunlan came infront of Jing Ran and said ..... " Ran , let us go to the cruise boat . Here .....here come with me .... Ran . " And hold Jing Ran ' s hand and pulled him towards the cruise boat .  Jing Ran said ..... " Yunlan ,  what was the ticket counter man talking with you ?  Why was he refusing to take money from you ?  "

Yunlan smiled while scratching his neck and said ..... " Oh .... that ' s nothing . It is just he respect my boyfriend Shen Wei as a great teacher so he was refusing to take money from me . You don't worry about it anymore . Let's concentrate on our outing today . "

Both of them then went inside the cruise boat . Cruise boat guide tour them on the river and tell them about the buildings and bridges and monuments that were seen from the cruise boat . Guide make the tour interesting by playing many games with the tourist .  In one of the game ,  cruise boat guide said .... " Everyone please make a pair with your lover , we are going to play a couple dance competition on the boat . " Yunlan and Jing Ran just looked at each other and said ...... " What will we do now ? We are not a couples . " Jing Ran quickly said ..... " Yunlan , I have an idea , we are friends right ?  "

Yunlan smiled and quickly replied ..... " Yes ....yes ....we are friends . So what ? "

Jing Ran said ..... " We may not be lovers but we are friends so we can form a couple in the competition , whose going to see we are real lovers or not ? "

Yunlan felt confused about the  idea but later  agreed with Jing Ran and said ..... Yes .... Yes ..... as a friend why not ? "

Guide started the couple dance competition .  Jing Ran and Yunlan started to dancing with each other . Jing Ran placed his one  hand on Yunlan's shoulder and other on Yunlan's waist and Yunlan entangled his hands on Jing Ran ' s neck .  Jing Ran was dancing elegantly but Yunlan was missing his steps during the couple dance . Yunlan thought ..... " I am a Mafia Clan Boss , this dancing is not my cup of tea . " 

 " 

Jing Ran looking at Yunlan dance smilingly and thought ....." Zhang Yuan also used to dance like this always making mistakes . " And continued their dancing . Jing Ran completed the dance by pulling Yunlan by the waist and putting his mouth near Yunlan ' s neck . Yunlan and Jing Ran felt their hearts were beating fast by their sudden closeness . Suddenly all the tourist and cruise boat guide started to clapping loudly bringing them back into reality and said ...... " Oh my ...my .... You two are the best , already there is no need to judgement any more , we are announcing you two as the winner of the couple dance competition . Here your prize ,  Mr . ?

Jing Ran quickly said ..... " Jing Ran and Mr . Zhao Yunlan . "

Then the tourist guide gave them their prize a couple dance shaped trophy and romantic dinner for the couple . "

After the cruise , Jing Ran said ..... " It is great Yunlan , now we can has free dinner in our outing . " Yunlan felt guilty about the couple word  in the dinner coupon but later agreed as Jing Ran was saying not to worry about the word couple .   "

Both of them then had their dinner in the restaurant in romantic atmosphere having different thoughts in their hearts . Yunlan was feeling guilty to not having dinner with Wei in this romantic atmosphere whereas Jing Ran was enjoying the romantic dinner with Yunlan as Yunlan was remembering him about his Zhang Yuan .

After 6 months ,

Yunlan and Jing Ran had became very close friends now . At least what they still like to say .... Best Friends " ..... . Yunlan still confused about  the fact....   What his feelings for Jing Ran ? Why is heart beats fastly whenever he see Jing Ran ? Why he feels sad whenever he don't see Jing Ran ?

And for Jing Ran he is really very happy to spend time with Yunlan . He can feel Zhang Yuan from Yunlan ' s behavior and everything Yunlan does .  Jing Ran was sitting by the window in his hotel room with a photo of Zhang Yuan in his hands and said to the photo ..... " Zhang Yuan , I am so sorry but I can't control   myself whenever I see Yunlan infront of me . I feel like you are near me whenever Yunlan is near me . So today I will confess my love towards Yunlan . "

Yunlan and Jing Ran were  sitting in the cafe . Like most of the days , they ordered the same food items .  Jing Ran nervously looked at Yunlan and said .... " Yunlan I wanted to tell you about something . " 

Yunlan smiled and said ..... " What Ran ? What do you want to tell me ? Tell me quickly . It is not like that I will vanish you if you say something offended to me . "And started smiling .

Jing Ran smiled and said ..... " Yunlan .... I think I like you .... I think I love you ... What do you feel about me ? "

Yunlan smiled goes away to hear Jing Ran ' s words and said ...... " Ran ! Ran ? What are you telling ? Don't you know I have a boyfriend ? How can you tell something like that ? " But deep inside Yunlan's heart waas beating fast to hear Jing Ran ' s confession .

Yunlan quickly said to Jing Ran ..... " I think we should not meet with each other  for now . I will talk with you later . " And went away from the cafe .

At night ,

Today  Wei visited Yunlan at the Zhao Mansion .  After having dinner with Mr .  and Mrs . Zhao , Yunlan and Wei went to Yunlan's room . Wei sat on the bed and pulled Yunlan on the lap and started to kissing Yunlan on the cheeks and then to the lips . After  kissing for few seconds only , Yunlan pulled away from the kiss and said .... " Wei  , I am feeling sleepy now . "

Wei got worried and said ..... " What happened Yunlan ? Are you alright ? " Yunlan kissed on  Wei ' s cheeks and said ..... " I am alright ,  Wei .  Just tired . Can we just sleep cuddling with each other ? "

Then Wei and Yunlan sleep  cuddling with each other . Wei  kissed on Yunlan's forehead while cuddling and fell asleep .