Present - 16

Wei then looked at Yunlan saw Yunlan is in deep thoughts about something . Wei went  infront of Yunlan and started to nudge Yunlan's shoulders bringing Yunlan out of his thoughts .

Yunlan looked at Wei and smiled and said .... " So Wei what will we do now ? "

Wei smiled and said ..... " Nothing much . We will spend the whole night in the cave . Then in morning when our gang members will come to look for us . We will go back home . Now let us just sleep in the cave . "

Wei then lie down on the grasses inside the cave and also pulled Yunlan to lie down beside him .

Wei just kept his eyes closed and keep lie down on the grass . Yunlan thought of something ..... " I should make up with my Wei as soon as possible . I don't want  my Wei to go into that man ' s hand ... that best friend ' s hand . From now I will do everything to make Wei mine and only mine and of no one else . Now I am crystal clear what I want ?  ..... Who I want  ? ..... Who I love  ? .... I love only my Weiwei . I love my Weiwei . Cause without my Weiwei I am empty . I feel like without Weiwei I am a soulless person . "

Yunlan then went infront of Wei and started to caressing Wei ' s hairs . Then Yunlan started to kissing on Wei ' s cheeks .... Wei ' s forehead ..... Wei ' s nose .

Wei just pulled Yunlan from his face and said ...... " Yunlan ! What are you doing ? Stop doing this . Just fell asleep . "

But Yunlan didn't listened Wei ' s words and still keep kissing on Wei ' s face . Yunlan then kissed on Wei ' s lips . Wei firstly was trying to pulled away from the kiss but at last he also gave in the kiss . Wei was started to kissing Yunlan . Firstly the kiss was going slowly but after few minutes of kissing , Wei started to kissing Yunlan passionately and said ..... " Yunlan .... Remember one thing .... Now that you have came back to me , you will not be able to return back to that Jing Ran anymore . I will not leave you till I die . I love you , Yunlan.....only you . And I  also want you to love me .... Only me .... No one else .  "

Yunlan pulled away from the kissing and said ..... " I don't want to go back to Jing Ran anymore . I love you.....only you .... I love you my Weiwei ......  I love you . I now just want you to keep me in your embrace for the rest of your and my life . Without you I am nothing .... My Weiwei .  "

Wei smiled happily to hear Yunlan ' s words and said ..... " I love you too ....my Yunlan . I can't imagine myself without you  .   I am really very happy that you finally came back to me   .  You know what Yunlan ? I had decided that if you want to live with that Jing Ran I will not feel any anger with you cause I just want your happiness . All that matters for me is my Yunlan ' s happiness . " And again pulled Yunlan for a passionate kissing .

Yunlan pulled away from the kiss and whispered in Wei ' s ear...... " Make love with me darling .  I miss you so much ..... My Weiwei . "

Wei asked...... " Are you sure my ,  Yunlan ? " Yunlan replied .... " More than sure anything in my life . I love you my Weiwei..... I love you . "

Wei then lied down Yunlan on the grass and hover over him . Then Wei started to kissing Yunlan on the lips and between kissing Yunlan and Wei both started to undressing each other . Wei bite on Yunlan's low lips and entered his tongue into Yunlan's mouth and started to kissing Yunlan passionately .

Soon both of them undressed themselves and looked at each other . Wei said .... " Yunlan ... I miss you so much for these six months . For these six months I feel like though you were near me still you were far away from me . So today I will not gonna leave you alone...... Today I will tightly hold you into my embrace . "

Wei then started to kissing on Yunlan's necks  leaving love marks there . Then slowly Wei started to kissing and licking and biting on Yunlan's shoulders , nipples and slowly towards the waist . Wei then took Yunlan's little angel in his hands and started to rub it roughly . Within few minutes Yunlan came on Wei ' s hands .

Wei then again pulled Yunlan for a passionate kissing on the lips and slowly started to prepared Yunlan for the love making . After preparing Yunlan , Wei entered into Yunlan's with a rough thrust making Yunlan shouted loudly . After few minutes Wei started to moving inside Yunlan and to touch Yunlan ' s little angel making Yunlan a moaning mess . After making love for few minutes , Yunlan came on Wei ' s hands and Wei came inside Yunlan's .

Wei then again pulled Yunlan for a passionate kissing and said ..... " Now you are only mine Yunlan ...... You are only mine ..... You can't go back to that Jing Ran anymore . "

Yunlan smiled and said ..... " Yes .... Wei .... Yes .... I am only yours . No one can take me away from you . I love you my Weiwei .... I love you . " And kissed Wei on the cheeks .

Wei then smiled happily and kissed on Yunlan's forehead and said .... " I m only yours too , my Yunlan . I love you too . "

Then Wei cleaned himself and Yunlan and put clothes on Yunlan . And Wei also  quickly wore his clothes too .

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Wei then lie down beside Yunlan and hold Yunlan tightly into his embrace . Wei said ....... " Yunlan , now fall asleep , in morning we will return to our house . " And kissed on Yunlan's cheeks and forehead . Yunlan smiled happily at Wei and fell asleep .

Wei then thought ..... " Now that I know that my Yunlan only loves me . Now no one can take away  my Yunlan from me anymore . My Yunlan will only be mine . No one can stop me from having my Yunlan to me . " And fell asleep happily cuddling with his Yunlan .