Past - 6

After 5 years ,

Now both of them had became  23 years old . Wei is now working as a Sensei at Dragon City High School . Wei had completed his graduation on Biology specifically Molecular Biology with first class first marks and got the job at Dragon City High School as soon as he passed the college . Wei wanted to study more but Zhao Xinchi had said to him ...... " I know Wei , you love to study . But I am so sorry Wei , you can't study any further . Now you really have to take responsibility of controlling Shen clan in your own hands .  But one thing I can assured you that , you can fulfill your dream of becoming Laoshi at  Dragon City High School while being Boss of Shen Mafia Clan . "

From that day onwards  , Wei is single handled  handling Shen Mafia Clan along with being Sensai at Dragon City High School .  Within one month of his teaching , Wei had became famous among all the students and teachers of Dragon City High School . His classes are always packed with students . The Headmaster of the school is also very happy to see students filled classes . So one day , the Headmaster called Wei in his office .

" Welcome .... Welcome .....my lovely Laoshi Shen  . You are so famous among all the students and teachers . I heard your way of teaching is so great and well mannered that all students get it in one go . I really very happy with your way of teaching .  Here have some tea with me . " ..... Headmaster said to Wei .

Wei smiled a little and said ...... " Thank you for your kinds words , Sir . But all students are cooperative towards me too .  So I find it easy to teach them . And thank you for the tea . Now I am going , Sir . I have a class now at Class 12 section A . " And went towards the class .

No one in the Dragon City High School knows that their lovely and brilliant Laoshi is the most dangerous and terrifying Boss of Shen  Mafia Clan

No one in the Dragon City High School knows that their lovely and brilliant Laoshi is the most dangerous and terrifying Boss of Shen  Mafia Clan . They don't know cause whenever Wei goes on a mission he always uses a black mask , so that his real identity as a Mafia Boss never  exposed infront of whole Dragon City . It's not that Wei felt  ashamed to introduce himself as a Mafia Boss , he just hide his identity cause he doesn't want anybody  to respect him out of fear , he wants everyone respect him out of love .

On the other hand , Yunlan had now became Boss of Zhao Mafia Clan . He also has a most trusted man in his side named Da Qing . Da Qing is Yunlan ' s best friend too . Still Yunlan hates Wei for being best than him in everything .  Yunlan now had became the second best Mafia in Dragon City after Wei .  Yunlan passed his days by going to mission , fighting with other mafia clans ' and partying and clubbing with friends . He only talks with Wei only for asking favours . And Wei , who is so blindly love with Yunlan accepts every requests of Yunlan without any further questions or reasons . Wei also had ordered his gang members to help Yunlan whenever he asked for anything without consulting with to Wei .  Wei pampers Yunlan so much , but Yunlan  is  still blinded by jealousy on Wei and only uses Wei ' s good behavior towards him  only for his own  benefits . 

At the club ,

Da Qing and Yunlan were sitting at their special place in the club and we're drinking alcohol in the broad daylight . Da Qing looked at Yunlan ' s face and asked ..... " Hey ! Buddy ! Buddy ? What happened ? Why are you so sad  and angry ?  Is Wei had done any mistakes again ? "

Yunlan curiously asked ..... " Hey , Da Qing , how did you know that I am pissed off due to Wei ' s behavior  ? "

" I know you very well my friend . I know that nobody in this world makes you pissed off  than Wei  . Now tell me what happened ? " ....... Da Qing curiously asked to Yunlan .

Flashback ,

Yunlan was sitting in the club few hours ago . Suddenly Zhu Hong entered into the club and sat beside Yunlan , started to crying heavily and said ....... " Yunlan , some thugs today snatched by favorite chain . Please bring it back  , Yunlan  . Please Yunlan please .  Okay Zhu Hong take me to the thugs . "

Yunlan and Zhu Hong went to the thugs . Yunlan went infront of their Boss and said ..... " Give us the chain you had taken from this lady . "

Leader of the thugs replied ..... " We can't , we has some problems with Zhu clan and we need this chain for it . Though if you were Shen clan Boss , then I could have returned you . But you are Zhao Clan ' s leader so I can't give the chain back to you . "

Hearing the thug leader ' s words , Yunlan got angry but looking at his friend ,  Zhu Hong ' s sad face , Yunlan called Wei ' s gang members and asked them to help him to get back Zhu Hong's chain from the thugs .

Shen Clan ' s members said ..... " No we can't help you , master in this matter . We need to ask our young master Wei about this .  " 

Yunlan replied ..... " Okay .... okay ....do...it... first . "

Shen Clan ' s gang members quickly dialed Wei ' s number and said ...... " Boss , Master Yunlan need our help to  bring   some stolen items  from the thugs  , should we help him ? "

Wei  angrily said ...... " How many times I have to tell you all that whenever Yunlan needs help , help him directly , you don't need to ask me ? " 

Shen Clan ' s  member said ..... " But ....Boss...... Master Yunlan don't need this help for himself , he needs help to  help a woman named Zhu Hong . "

Wei felt sad and jealous and said ....." Then say to Yunlan , Sorry , we can't help him . " And cut the phone call . 

Shen Clan gang member dialled Yunlan's number and  said to him ..... " Young master we can't help you . "  And cut the call . 

So Yunlan couldn' t  help   Zhu Hong at last and returned to club empty handed and angry mood .