Past - 5

Wei and Yezun reached at Zhao Mansion . Zhao  Xinchi  welcomed them and said ..... " My boys , come here and sit at the dining room . I am going to call Yunlan for dinner . " And went towards Yunlan's room .

Zhao Xinchi knocked on the door and entered into Yunlan's room . He went infront of Yunlan and said...... " Baby , wake up , it's dinner time . " And kissed on Yunlan's cheeks .

Yunlan rubbed his eyes and waked up and said ..... " Dad , what are you doing here ? You can just call me from the downstairs . "

Zhao Xinchi looked at Yunlan and said ....... " Why ? Can't I come to my own son room  to wake him up for the dinner ? "

Yunlan guiltyly looked at his Dad and said ......." I didn't mean this way . I just wanted to tell you that , Wei is your best son , so why do you want to come to my room and wake me up for the dinner ? "

Zhao Xinchi smiled at Yunlan and said..... " I  can't deny your accusations against me  but Yunlan  always remember I love  both of you equally . I know you always feel jealous on Wei for this fact . But Yunlan please understand that Wei don't has his own father . So I always   try to make Wei feel that fatherly love from me so that  he doesn't understand the pain of losing his father such a young age . So Yunlan don't feel jealous on Wei anymore , he is  a good boy . " 

Yunlan smiled at his Dad and said ...... " Okay Dad let's go to the dining room . " 

Yunlan thought ...... " I know Dad , you want to fill the gap  inside Wei and Yezun ' s heart for losing their father at such a young age . But I can't stop myself from feeling jealous of Wei as he is best at everything . He also studying  in college now .  But as the days passed by I don't feel  interested in studies  and now only became  a mafia without any good education whereas Wei will soon become a teacher at Dragon City High School after passing the college as he is the best student in Dragon City College . And he is also the best mafia of Dragon City whereas I am the second best . "

Mr . Zhao then nudged   Yunlan ' s shoulder bringing him back into the reality from his ocean of thoughts and said ..... " Oh ....one more thing son , I had also called  Wei and  he had also brought Yezun with him to has dinner with us .  I just wanted to celebrate your using of brain instead of fists in today's mission . "   And went downstairs to the dining room .

Yunlan came in the dining room and sat with Wei , Yezun and his dad . Yunlan sat beside his dad . Wei looked at Yunlan and smilingly said to him ...... " Wow ! Yunlan I heard from Uncle , today at the mission , you had used your brain over your fist . I am really happy for you Yunlan . I am happy that now you had finally understood that fighting recklessly is of no use . "

Yunlan felt happy inside his heart to get compliment from Wei but suddenly he remembered that Wei is best in everything than him and coldly looked at Wei and sarcastically  said .... " I am so glad to hear compliment from Mr . Allrounder . I am feeling like I am in heaven . Ha...ha.... " 

Zhao Xinchi angrily looked to Yunlan giving a apologizing look at Wei and said to Yunlan  .....  " Son , you had talked enough just quietly eat your food .  "

Yezun got angry on Yunlan for talking to his Gege like him and said ...... " Yunlan Gege , you should apologise to my Gege for your misbehaving towards him . Do you know how much my Gege care for you ? How much he lo..... "

Before Yezun could completed his words , Wei pulled Yezun ' s hand and  signed him to stopped talking and said ..... " Didi , calm down . I am fine .  I didn't felt any hurted by Yunlan ' s words . Let's eat our food . " And started eating the  food .

" Wow  ! Uncle today ' s  fried rice is so tasty . Did you made it yourself ? " ...... Wei said to Zhao Xinchi .

Zhao Xinchi smiled happily and said ..........." Yes son I had made it myself . I know you like to eat fried rice prepared by me . I had also made the chili chicken which is Yunlan ' s favorite .  Hey , Yunlan why are you not telling me is the chili chicken is tasty or not ? "

Yunlan smiled but coldly said to Zhao Xinchi ...... " Dad , your prepared chili chicken is the best and so tasty . I was just not telling you that chili chicken is tasty cause we all know your prepared chili chicken is always so tasty . Dad , I am not I those people who praises and give compliments infront of you to show how good and well mannered  they are ? " And looked coldly at Wei .

Wei felt  pain in his heart but acted  untouched by Yunlan ' s words and said ...... " Uncle , our dinner is finished . Now I think me and Yezun should returned to our house . " And started to get up from the chair .

Zhao Xinchi quickly looked at Wei and said .......... " Hey  ! Wei  , where are you going ? You are not going anywhere . You and Yezun are staying at our house tonight . And I will not listen any protest from both of you . "

After dinner , Yunlan  went to his room and Wei and Yunlan went to Wei ' s room in  Zhao ' s Mansion . Wei and Yezun had just changed into their night suits when they heard knocking on the door .

Zhao Xinchi entered into the room and took Wei ' s hands in his hand and said ..... " Son , I hope you are not angry on Yunlan for his misbehavior towards you at the dining table . "

Wei smiled at Zhao Xinchi and said ..... " No Uncle , I am not angry on Yunlan . I am just upset about his misbehaviour today . I can never imagine in my life to be angry on Yunlan . And Uncle ,  I will never leave my Yunlan . "

Zhao Xinchi  smiled listening to Wei ' s words and said 

Zhao Xinchi  smiled listening to Wei ' s words and said  ...... " That's like a best friend Wei . Friends can never be angry at each other . They can be upset but never be angry with each other . I am so proud of you son . You are just like your father , my best friend Shen Chi , can do anything for his best  friend .  "