Present - 25

Jing Ran returned to the hotel . He was sitting in the bed and thinking about today's day . He thought  holding the photo of Dr . Zhang Yuan ..... " Finally I have fully lose you Yuan . I have lose you my sweetheart . I had thought I would fool me myself by keeping Zhao Yunlan to me . But when I saw Yunlan today after the hypno process I didn't got that same charm , same behavior and same feelings from Zhao Yunlan anymore for what I had fell in love with Zhao Yunlan . I think he really had came over from the heart obsession of me . Now he truly and fully belongs to Mr . Shen Wei , what he used to be before , before the heart transplant surgery . So I had left them to be together cause Yunlan whom I had fell on love with is changed . He is no more my Yunlan whom I got the feeling of ......   my boyfriend ..... my Yuanyuan . "

Jing Ran then asked ..... " Tell me Yuanyuan , did I done the right thing ? I know you will be proud of me to not tear them apart due to my selfishness of keeping Yunlan myself to fool myself that my Yuanyuan is near me . Today I am feeling like I had lose  my boyfriend once more by losing my Yunlan . But when I saw the real love in Mr . Shen Wei ' s eyes for Zhao Yunlan , I decided to not tear them apart . Now I realised I was just thinking Mr . Shen Wei as evil what e is not . I think Yunlan had truly said that Mr . Shen Wei is really an angel under his cold apperance who can do anything for his Yunlan . "

As Jing Ran had promised Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei that he will returned back to Italy within one week . So he booked flight to Italy on Sunday by his laptop . Then Jing Ran fell asleep holding Dr . Zhang Yuan photo in his hold .

After one week ,

Jing Ran completed his packing last night . Today he is returning back to Italy . Jing Ran thought ...... " Yuanyuan , today I am returning back to Italy . As I promised to you , Yuanyuan I will start to live my life newly again . I will also try to move on . I just hope I will really found someone as you said to me who will love me as you used to love me .  But remember Yuanyuan I will never forget you in my life . "

Jing Ran then booked a cab and went towards the airport .  Jing Ran entered into the airport and went inside a cafe . Jing Ran was coming out from the cafe  with a coffee cup in his hand when suddenly a man entered into the cafe and ran  into   Jing Ran spilling coffee all over Jing Ran ' s suit . That man looked at Jing Ran and said .... " I am so sorry Mister . Here I have a new suit with me , I want to give it to you for my mistake . "

Jing Ran said ..... " It's okay . I don't have time to argue about this matter now  . I have to catch the flight now to Italy . "

That man said .... " What a pleasant surprise ! I am going to Italy too . Hope we can be friends there . Sorry I forgot to introduce myself , myself Luo Fei , Detective ,  going to Italy to investigate a case . "

Jing Ran said ..... " Myself ... Jing Ran , architect . Going back to Italy at my house . Hope too we can be friends . Let's catch our flight together or if we keep talking like that I believe we will miss our flight and has to live in China forever .... Hahaha.... "

               LUO FEI AND JING RAN                              

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

               LUO FEI AND JING RAN

Mr . Luo Fei said ..... " Yes .... You are right .... Hahaha .... We both are so funny ..... I think it is going to be a long journey ..... " And winked at Jing Ran .

In Shen Mansion ,

Yunlan came at Shen Mansion to meet with his beloved . Wei was showering in his bathroom when Yunlan entered into his room . Yunlan was sitting for Wei sitting on the bed .

Wei came out from the bathroom wearing a towel only and his hair and skin was drenched with water .  Yunlan looked at Wei unblinkly  and started to drooling over Wei  . Wei smiled and came in front of Yunlan  and said holding Yunlan ' s face with his hands and said looking directly into Yunlan's eyes ...... " Like what you see ? "

Yunlan looked at Wei and said ...... "  Not only like it , love it what I am seeing right now . "

Wei pulled Yunlan for a passionate kissing . After few minutes of kissing , Wei said ..... " So Babe , why are you here ? "

Wei then went infront of his closest and started to wearing his clothes  . Yunlan smiled and back hugged Wei and said ...... " I have come to take you out for some  shopping  . "

Wei then looked around at Yunlan and said ..... " Darling please close your eyes . " Yunlan done what Wei said to him .

Wei then pulled out a ring box from his closest and kneeled down  in one knee infront of Yunlan and said ...... " Darling open your eyes . "

Yunlan opened his eyes and started to crying happily looking at Wei infront of him holding a  diamond and sapphire studded platinum ring .

Wei said ..... "  My love .... My cutie pie .... Will you marry me ? Will you makes me the happiest person in the whole world ? Will you finally fulfill my  wish ?  "

Yunlan said ..... " Yes .... Yes .... I will marry you .... I will make you the happiest person in the whole world and fulfill your  wish.   "  And happily smiled at Wei .

Wei then pulled Yunlan into a tight hug and kissed him on the forehead and then passionately on the lips .

Wei then said to Yunlan ...... " I know Yunlan I am not so romantic person but I am thankful to you for accepting me as your life partner for rest of your life . "

Yunlan smiled and said ..... " My Weiwei , don't say like that for me you are the most romantic person in this world who can do anything for me , bearing every pain and  miseries  alone without any complain . I love you Weiwei . "

Wei kissed on Yunlan's forehead and said ..... " I love you too my Yunlan . "

Wei then added .... " Now we are not going for some shopping , now  we will go for our wedding shopping . " and  happily  smiled at Yunlan making Yunlan blushed on his words . 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.