Past - 3

Yunlan woke up from his sleep middle of the night and went to Wei ' s room to teach Wei a lesson   . Yunlan thought ...... " So best boy Wei let me give you a lesson for becoming  best son in my Dad's eyes .   "

Yunlan went infront of  Wei ' s room and saw Wei ' s room door was unlocked . Seeing the door unlocked Yunlan quickly entered into Wei ' s room with an angry face .

When Yunlan entered into the room , he saw Wei and Yezun was sleeping peacefully hugging each other . Yunlan felt something in his heart to see Wei sleeping peacefully with his little twin brother Yezun . Yunlan felt like ... " Why not him ? He should be the one to sleep with  Wei , hugging each other ? Are they are not ( best ) friends  ? "

But suddenly Yunlan remembered ..... " Hey what the hell I am thinking ? I HATE WEI  . I HATE HIM .  What the nonsense I am thinking ? Wei is the reason of my miseries . He is the one for who my Dad thinks I  am not the best son . " 

Yunlan then went infront of sleeping Wei and punched  hard on  Wei ' s face . But Wei was sleeping deeply and thought the punch as Yezun ' s bad way of sleeping for which Yezun most of the time punch or push Wei in his sleep . So Wei started talking with Yezun in his sleeping state holding Yunlan ' s hands tightly thinking Yunlan ' s hand as Yezun ' s hand  and kissed on the  hand........ " Didi , you are so cute , when you are awake but in your sleeping you always punch me or push me . I am forgiving your mistake ....as... you are sleeping......... " and again fell asleep . 

Yunlan was shocked ..... " What the hell just happened ?? Did Wei just kissed me on the hand !! "

Thinking about the kissing Yunlan returned to his room and sat on the bed ...... " Why all the bad things are happening to me today ? I should declared today as the most bad day of my life . First Dad scolded me for Wei and his great achievements and now the boy who is the reason of my miseries kissed me on my hand thinking it as his little twin brother hand .  I shouldn't think about it much . It was just an accidental kiss , nothing else . Yes ......yes..... nothing else . I should fall asleep now or I don't know what bad things  today holds for me " and again fell asleep .

After 3 Years ,

" Uncle I am going to the college . Please take care of yourself and Yunlan . I am so sorry I can't make it to the fighting with other mafia clan   today . I really have an important class of molecular biology today .  I can't miss the class .  " ...... Wei said to Zhao Xinchi .

Zhao Xinchi smiled at Wei and said ...... " I know my Wei , you don't need to explain anything . I know how much you love studying . I am not angry on you . I am happy that you are excellent both in studying and our gangster activities .  I even know that if you will go to the mission today we will win it easily . But it is our bad luck that  you had a important lecture today . I am really happy that you are becoming a mannered  ( educated )  boy among  ill - mannered  ( uneducated ) people like us .

Yunlan went to the  mission and was having a meeting with the other mafia clan  . But suddenly one of the member of the other mafia clan tell something ........ " So poor of you Yunlan , Shen Wei didn't come with you today . We will destroyed  , killed you and  your people within a few minutes  " ............ that pissed off Yunlan and a fight started between Zhao clan and Hong clan .

Within a few minutes most of the members of the Hong clan fell on the ground half dead or senseless  . Yunlan punched ,  kicked  and slapped Hong clan main boss and said ...... " Now tell me are you satisfied with my fighting skills or you need me to show you some more ?? "

 " Now tell me are you satisfied with my fighting skills or you need me to show you some more ?? "

Hong clan main boss said   in a shattered and frightened voice ......" Please.... please..... Forgive me ....I will never underestimate your power or fighting skills anymore . " And fell on the ground half dead .

Yunlan then returned to Zhao Mansion and happily  said to Zhao Xinchi ...... " Dad I had teach those Hong clan members a very good lesson . "

Zhao Xinchi looked at Yunlan's left hand man Da Qing and said ..... " Is it true that my Yunlan had teached those Hong clan mafia members a very good lesson ??? "

Da Qing looked at Zhao Xinchi and said ..... " Yes Boss , little master had teached them a lesson on his own . You should saw that moment ,  Boss , Yunlan was looking so dashing fighting with them . "

Zhao Xinchi went infront of Yunlan and patted on his shoulder and pulled him into a tight hug and said.......  " I am so proud of you son . Finally you had became like your best friend Wei . "

Yunlan got angry on mentioning of Wei and said ..... " How many times I have to tell you Dad that we are not best friend !!!! " And went to his room .

Zhao Xinchi smiled on Yunlan's sulking and said ...... " Silly boy . "  Then Zhao Xinchi quickly called Wei and gave him the news about Yunlan ' s bravery at the mission today .

At evening , Wei returned to Zhao Mansion and went to Yunlan's room and hugged him tightly and said...... " Yunlan I heard you were best today in the mission and was looking dashing during the fighting .  "

Yunlan pushed Wei and said ...... " I don't  need any good words from you ,  Shen Wei . Even I don't need your congratulations . So you can leave my room now , Shen Wei . "

Shen Wei sadly looked at Yunlan and thought ..... " Why is that Yunlan , as   we are growing up  ,  more you are ignoring me  , Yunlan ? What have I done to you , Yunlan ? I love you Yunlan , I love you so much that to hear this type of words from you makes me feel miserable to the core . "  And went out from Yunlan's room .