Past - 12

Wei looked at Yunlan carefully . Wei wanted to believe that he is not dreaming . Wei can't believe that the person who few days ago was ignoring him now saying that he loves him . Many questions were floating in Wei ' s mind . Is it a dream ? Is Wei getting hallucinations only by smelling alcohol from Yunlan ' s mouth . Isn't Yunlan yesterday told him that they are just friends , nothing more than that ? Now what is happening to me ? Do I am just hearing things ? To check Wei is dreaming or not ? Wei got near Yunlan and pinched him hard , Yunlan shouted loudly....... "  Weiiiiiiiiii........! What are you doing ? "

Wei just cutely blinked his doer eyes and looked at Yunlan and said ...... " I am just checking is I am dreaming or not ? Do you really love me or I am hallucinating things and hearing all these ? "

Yunlan angrily said to Wei...... "If you want to check if you are dreaming or not ? Then you should pinched yourself not me .  "

Wei  then seriously looked at Yunlan and said ....... " Yunlan , what type of joke is that you are telling me  that you loves me too ? Didn't you said yesterday that we are just friends ? Now what happened ? I think you are really drunk and you are not in your mind right now  .  Or you again got lose in your bet ? "

Yunlan confusingly asked ..... " Bet ! What bet ? What are you talking Wei ?  "

Wei said ....... " Yunlan , do you remember that day of my first year of college ? One day you lose in a bet to a girl in grambling and she wanted to go on a date on you ? To get rid of her , you dialled my number and said to me " I Love You Wei . We should go on a date today . "  That day for the first time I thought that Yunlan , you yes.... you.... loves me too but I was wrong you only do that to got rid of that girl .  "

Yunlan hold Wei ' s both of the hands tightly and said ....... " Wei , I am fully in my sense today . And I am not drunk too . I am not doing this for to get rid of any girl today too . I really love you Wei . I love you . "

Wei pulled Yunlan into his embrace and asked ...... " If you really loves me too , then you used to misbehave with me all these years ? Why you always used to avoid me ? Why don't you like when I used to go congratulating  on your achievements ?  Why you always used to pushed me away ? Why Yunlan why ? " And tears started to falling  from Wei ' s cute doer eyes .

Yunlan wiped away Wei ' s tears with his hands and said ......  " I always used to feel jealous whenever Dad used to praise you more than me for your achievements in studying , fighting or anything . I used to think like you are my reason of my miseries . I used to think that only for you my Dad don't loves me too much . I really used to envy you Wei . But on the other hand , everytime when you  comes to me I secretly likes it and feels happy in my heart but I always used to deny my feelings thinking you as a enemy who had snatched away my Dad from me . I also don't like  when you used to  spend more time with Yezun , Da Qing or with any other person but to got rid of my feelings I used to think that  I am feeling bad and jealous  because you are snatching away my friends from myself . I also feel of killing someone who dares to lay a finger on you .  But today after seeing you and another lady teacher from your High School , I am sure this are just not friendly feelings , I am really in love with you .  Now if I think carefully I really love you from childhood too but I was just too foolish to understand about it . I always veiled by a stupid jealousy of mine towards you . But after your confession last night I think about it for whole day and I got into conclusion that I love you too . " And kissed Wei ' s both of the cheeks .   

Wei hold Yunlan ' s face in his hands and kissed Yunlan passionately on the lips and said ...... " I didn't know about all these Yunlan . If you talk to me about your jealousy feelings earlier I should had cleared your feelings earlier and we could be a boyfriend' s from since long time ago .  "

Wei questioningly looked at Yunlan and asked ....... "   Tell me one thing ,  Yunlan  how did you found out my feelings for you yesterday ?  Who told you about it ?

Yunlan then looked at Wei and smiled teasingly and said ......." My cutie pie , my little Weiwei , it's you who first told me about your feelings for me yesterday . Yesterday I was just asking you about the XXC Mafia Clan ' s attacking on you  but you thought about another thing and told me about your feelings for me instead . Ha....ha....Weiwei.... you are so cute.... you are like a cute little kitty with whom I will cuddle with tonight while going to sleep . "

Wei looked at Yunlan and said ...... " What happened , had happened  . I am happy that you and me are boyfriend's from tonight . " And again kissed Yunlan on the forehead and said ...... " I love you , Yunlan .  " 

Yunlan kissed on Wei ' s cheeks and said ..... " I love you too , Wei  . Let's go for a date on Sunday .  I promise you Wei I will make up to you all the days passed away because of my stubbornness . I really love you Weiwei . I love you please just keep your trust on me .  "

Both of them then had their dinner in Yunlan's room . Wei was spoon feeding Yunlan . Yunlan hold Wei ' s hands and said ..... " I really like it when you take care of me but previously I was just fooled by my stupid jealousy on you to accept your caring for me . " 

After dinner , Yunlan and Wei fell asleep  cuddling with each other .