Present - 15

Wei then smiled at Yunlan and pulled away from the hug . Yunlan also smiled at Wei and said ..... " Thank you..... Thank you so much.... My Weiwei for taking me back into your arms . I know I have done a grave mistake by ignoring you and spending time with Jing Ran for last six months . I am so sorry my Weiwei ..... I am so sorry . I just don't know why whenever Jing Ran showed up near me , I feel like my heart is aching for him . I feel like I want to see him , see his smile . But deep inside my heart I know I only love you .... I love you my Weiwei . I love you . " And kissed on both of the cheeks of Wei .

Yunlan then quickly looked from Wei ' s top to toe . Yunlan saw Wei had some injuries on the leg . Yunlan quickly took Wei ' s hand on his hand and said ..... " Wei ... Are you okay now ? What happened to your legs ? Why they are bandaged ? Who did the bandaged ? As far as I know you don't have a habit of bringing bandages with you during the mission ? And most importantly question is that how do you reached at the top of Mount Kunlan peak Wei ? "

Inside the cave , that man was thinking about ..... " What types of sounds are those ? Whose voice is this ? Why my best friend Wei is taking so long to come back inside the cave ? I should go and see the matter . "

That man came out from the cave and saw Wei and Yunlan hugging each other and smiling at each other . That man thought .... " So this is the reason why my Wei was so sad few minutes ago and was also careless during the fighting with the other clan . All these because of that man his boyfriend . Now I get it . I think I am no longer needed here . I should slowly return back to my house . I think my best friend is happy now with his boyfriend . I am going back Wei ... Take care . I am really very happy to see my best friend Wei is happy . " And went away without telling Wei .

Wei smiled and said .....  " Yunlan ..... Yunlan ...... hold on ..... hold on . So many questions in one go ! Yunlan I am fine , absolutely fine . I was fighting with the secret Mafia Clan and I so immersed in the fighting that I didn't noticed I am going far from my gang members and got lost in the top of Mount Kunlan peak Wei . I only just got few scratches on my legs . And about the bandage , you don't believe Yunlan ! Suddenly my best friend came to look for me after he heard from my Mansion ' s security guard that I got lost in the Mount Kunlan during the mission . He bandaged me  and also gave me foods to eat . Here come with me Yunlan I will show you my best friend . He is inside the cave with me . Come with me Yunlan to meet him to meet my best friend .

Wei then hold Yunlan hands and pulled him towards the cave . Wei entered into the cave and happily said ..... " Hey see , I have brought my boyfriend with me . " But then noticed that man is not present in the cave .

Yunlan asked ..... " Where is your best friend Wei ? I can't see anyone here ? "

Wei just smiled touching his spectacles and said ..... " He is always being same . He saw we are here so he quietly went away from here to give us some alone time . " And smiled happily remembering about that man .

Yunlan felt jealous in his heart to heard Wei praising another boy infront of him . Yunlan said .... " I think your best friend thinks too much about you . "

Wei looked at sulking face of Yunlan and said ..... " What happened Yunlan , why are you sulking ? "

Yunlan said ..... " Nothing .... Wei .... nothing . I am just hungry . It will be great if I get some food to eat now . "

Wei quickly pulled Yunlan to sit down in the cave . Wei then looked around him and again smiled . He saw his best friend had left the first aid box and food packets for him and his boyfriend Yunlan .

Wei took the burger and gave it to Yunlan to eat . Yunlan quickly eat the burger I one go as he hadn't eaten food since afternoon . Wei then gave a water bottle to Yunlan to drink the water . Yunlan quickly drank the water and happily smiled at Wei and said ..... " Thank you so much Wei for the food and the water  . I feeling better and happy after having you back and also to get to eat some food .  " And quickly kissed on Wei ' s both of the cheeks .

Wei said ..... " Don't thank me , if you really want to thank anyone then thank my best friend who had brought this foods for us . "

After saying this there is a total silent between Wei and Yunlan . Both of them sitting inside the cave and started to thinking about something .

Wei was thinking ...... " Everyone would  called me a fool to accept Yunlan so quickly as soon as he returned back to me and said.......  sorry to me for his mistake with Jing Ran and said ....... I love you to me  . But is this what the real love is ? How many times the person you love makes mistakes of they returned back to us and say I am sorry and I love you , you will easily accepted them and hold them tightly into his embrace . I think it is truly said in love you lose your mind and only thinks by your heart . I love my Yunlan so much that I find it difficult to see tears in my Yunlan ' s eyes .  "

On the other hand , Yunlan was thinking ..... " Best friend ..... Best Friend .... Best Friend . That best friend is making me nuts . I can't believe my Wei .... My Weiwei is praising another person other than me . Now I have to do something to make Wei only think about me . "