Present - 26

Wedding Day ,

In Shen Mansion ,

Wei and Yunlan were getting ready for their wedding . Both of them were dressing in their own house .

Wei wore a navy blue tuxedo with white shirt and navy blue pants and put on some jewelries matching with his blue tuxedo suit making Shen Wei looking like a angel from the heaven . Wei smiled at the mirror and said ..... " My cute little Yunlan I'm coming to you soon . "

Yezun entered into Wei ' s room and said .... " Gege .... You are looking so handsome .... I am confident your cute wifey will get nosebleed looking at you . Hahaha ..... Now let's go to the wedding venue , Mom is waiting in the car for us . "

In Zhao Mansion ,

Yunlan wore a black tuxedo with black pants and nicely trimmed his beard and moustache looking handsome groom for his beautiful and handsome groom .

Mr . Zhao entered into Yunlan's room and said ..... " Yunlan .... Are you ready ? "

Yunlan said .... " Yes Dad , I am ready to marry my Weiwei . "

Mr . Zhao said ..... " I am so happy son , you are going to get married with my little Weiwei .  I wish both of you happiness . Let's go to your wedding venue , your Mom is waiting in the car for us .

At the wedding venue,

Da Qing  , Chu , Luo Fusheng , Zhu Hong and all family members and others friends of Wei and Yunlan were sitting in the wedding venue .

Wei first reached at the wedding venue with Mrs . Shen and Yezun . Wei was standing on the stage with the priest and his best friend and man Luo Fusheng waiting for his Yunlan .

Luo Fusheng said to Wei .... " Kitty .... You are   looking so handsome .  I wish both of you all of  the happiness in the world .... Cause my best friend ' s  happiness is my happiness . "

Wei smiled at Luo Fusheng and said .... " Fusheng you are the best . Your happiness is my happiness to me ,  too . I wish you will soon find your soul mate too . "

Suddenly a romantic music started to playing announcing  the arrival of Yunlan .

Wei looked at Yunlan and saw Yunlan is coming towards him holding a flower bouquet in his one hand and holding his father's hand with other hand . Wei smiled at Yunlan and happy tears started to falling from his eyes .