Summary

⚠️ CAUTION ⛔️

DO NOT COPY MY BOOK. JUST DONT. I HAVE WORKED MY ASS OFF.

Be human enough. And think before you take someone's months of work and creativity and use it with different names or places for views. It's not fair and I don't take it lightly. I am bitch when I am forced to be! If I do come across such copy infringements I will take the necessary actions.

Take inspiration and write your own book!

SUMMARY

Aiden Edward Hollywood
The name people feared and respected the most at the same time. He was a force to reckon with. His army was his multibillionaire legacy his father left him. His construction business
was his passion.

Aylin Dorothy William
Hollywood styled pampered. Protected and loved by her family. She was demure, naive yet strong willed and loyal. She was known for her beautiful pale skin and her alluring eyes. The heiress to her fathers steel company along with her only brother Jordan William.

A sex tape of Ruby Hollywood was leaked bringing shame to the Hollywood empire of construction business worldwide. The sex tape was with Jordan william.
Crossing the paths of Aylin and Aiden. They were never supposed to meet. But the unfaithful event entwined their destiny together.

*****
She was sprawled on the pink satin bed. Showing her fragile body against the enormous bed. Trembling body, closed eyes, tears leaking from the corner of her eyes. Her unclothed body had rough red patched from the rough nature I handled her.

I stood above her seeing her trembling body. I wanted to pity her but there was nothing but red raging anger I felt for her. I looked down holding my hard shaft in my hand touching it. It was covered with blood and her vaginal fluid. She was virgin. I had known. The force I drove inside her tore her skin with her hymen. The blood and the skin I touched was the proof of the damage I had done to her.

The drug I had taken was showing it effect on my body. Forcing my actions. The anger only fuelling more. I wanted to stop.

I wanted to stop seeing her breathing shallow. She knew what was going on with her. She was registering the pain. She agreed to this unwillingly. Her face looked anguish but it fueled the anger I felt for her. Holding her waist steadying her body I positioned myself again knowing the pain I was causing her. I pushed inside her feeling her blood sticking in my manhood. Her eyes were leaking again and her parted lips passed a low shriek filled with pain. Her cry of pain was my undoing, filling her inside with my seeds.

I smiled evilly standing on top of her cleaning my manhood with a towel while seeing her pass out into unconsciousness slowly closing her eyes shut.

"This is just a start baby. Just a start." I knew she heard my whisper before closing her eyes.
*****

***********
This is a mature story. Contains mature scene and is based on sexual harassment, marital rape, physical harassment, mental torture and suicide.

Please please 🙏 do not copy the book or the idea. It really does takes a lot of efforts and will to write something creative. I will inform wattpad if any copy of my work is seen. I will request the profile to be blocked if copied. (😡😡I can do anything to any extend if someone copies my hard work. Trust me!!!!). If you find this anywhere else on any platform do inform me.

Thanks lovelies ❤️❤️❤️